4~

Hello stranger!

"You dropped your wallet there" he said handing me my dark blue wallet, which barely had money in it.

"Oh, thankyou so much" I said slightly bowing my head with a slightest smile on my face but his beauty, it was no joke.

"You are not Korean, right?" He asked raising his brow.

"I think that's very obvious mister, isn't it?" I said while putting the wallet back in my hand bag.

"Taehyung, Kim taehyung" he smiled and pulled out his hand from his Jean's pocket and tucked it in front of me to shake.
Isn't it obvious that I am a Muslim every one at least knows that I can't touch men and he wants me to touch him?
I glanced at his beautiful hands, his long fingers with a thin ring on his index finger. I immediately put my hands in my blue colored blazer.

"I am sorry, nice to meet you, I really appreciate your kindness" I smiled as he embarrassingly pulled back his hand, slightly chuckled.

"Oh, I am sorry I should have known" he said scratching the back of his head.

I then turned to leave when he again stopped me.

"Excuse me, Can I at least know your name?" He asked raising his brow.

"I don't think that if we're meeting ever again or not so there is no need to exchange names, I guess!" I said.

"But what if we meet again?"

"Then I will surely tell you my name, but only if!"

"Let's see then!" He smirked curling up the side of his beautiful lips.

His features, his aroma, his personality it all was attracted to me, all at once.
I turned away to leave , after walking a few step I noticed that he was still standing there magnificently, in a red silk dress shirt without tucking it into his black pants.