20~

Don't far away!

At least even after all that he shouldn't ignore me like he is ignoring me for the whole week like he doesn't know me. I have seen him with many other girls in these days. If he is trying to make me jealous then it's absolutely working.
I want to cry right now. Why can't he be mine? I sighed closing my teary eyes and got up but I could see someone from my peripheral vision sitting at some distance at the other side of river, back facing me. A very familiar figure. I wanted to run to him and tell him how much I missed him.

I slowly started walking to his direction with heavy steps and now I could see he was reading a book? He never failed to amaze me. A same book that was lost and I tried finding it but I couldn't.

"Kim Taehyung!"

Kim Taehyung's pov:

"Kim Taehyung!" I froze at my place. I knew who it was. And how her tongue rolled out my name, I swear it felt heaven for the first time when she said my name.
I slowly turned around my head and upto her face. Now why is she here? Didn't she hurt me just a week ago saying that she never had feelings for me not even a single spark when I knew that she was lying?
I got up without saying anything and walked passed her, coldly. Leaving her standing there speechless just like she did to me that day.

Ayesha's pov:

I thought he loved me, Didn't he? I could see his handsome figure fading away. I saw that he was wearing an earing now, how that dangling earring made him look even more breathtaking. I sighed while taking my leave and unconsciously smiled a little when I realized that I just got an excuse to talk to him again, my book.
•••
So far away~
Don't far away~