8~

Aesthetic!

The fresh aroma of coffee surrounded me the moment I entered the café. "Ala Rasi" written beautifully on the wall, it always attracted me whenever I entered this café.
I bought two iced coffees and exited the café and made my way to my favourite place "serendipity" Haris' book store, where I can feel home. People who likes to read always attracted me.

I entered the store with the steaming coffee and inhaling the scent of old and new books making a beautiful contrast together. It was all so Aesthetic. My lips immediately curved up in smile when he raised a book in air showing me and in response I raised the coffee cups in the air making him chuckle.

"I was actually craving for some coffee" he said arranging the books, smiling.

"I know". I replied.

"Did you call at your home? Your mom was worried that you didn't pick up" He asked taking the cup from my hand and walking ahead of me leading the way to an empty table beside the glass wall. I followed and sat across him.

"Yeah I did, she is always worried for no reason. That day my battery died" I said smiling.

"She is a mother after all"

"Haris, did you check around your store? My book, the one I lost"

"Yeah It's not here" I sighed.

"Ayesha! You really do need a check up from doctor. things are getting out of hand. I am afraid that you will lose yourself someday" he laughed.

"Yeah I should, weird people are bumping in me these days because of my forgetfulness" I pressed my lips in a line "its like somehow it became my habit" we both slightly chuckled at my statement.

In the meantime, the door bell jingled telling someone entered the shop. When I raised my head to look at the person my eyes left widened.