26~

Spring day!

__________________________________

Missing you comes in waves,
Tonight I am drowning.
___________________________________________

It's another spring without you taehyung, winter passed by twice and autumn too.
I still remember the first time when we met on an autumn's evening beside the river, where we would often go together later.

I know you would have already forgotten about me and just had moved on with your dreams. But taehyung, why can't I?

Your incantation on me was strong enough taehyung, you have succeeded in ruining me!

But what should I do? I want to forget you—I want to erase the memory of you from my mind and my life.

But then why do I still remember that mole on your nose and on your cheek and on the borderline of your eye? Why do I want to see your features again and adore them again just like everytime I used to do? Why do I still remember the contrast of your cold and warm gazes on myself?

And here today again, sitting on the rooftop on a spring daywhy am i even thinking about you all over again. But to be honest I don't regret my decision at all. If God had made you the one for me he wouldn't have created all those barriers in between us. Your way to mine would have been straight and clear. I am not doubting his descions, I can't even dare toI am just doubting my heart that leads its way to yours on its own.

I sighed looking at the sky, closing my eyes when a tear made its way from my eye to roll down on my cheek. I wiped it with the back of my hand looking at the sky muffled laugh left my mouth when I realized that I was acting crazy like a love-sick person.

"Ayesha!!! Ayesha!!!" My cousin- Haris' sister, shouted from the stairs, snapping me out from his memories.

I stood up and wiped my red eyes immediately at Sibgha's voice.

"What happened? Why are you screaming my name sibgha?" I asked intertwining my brows at the smiling widely and jumping girl.

"Congratulations!!" She hugged me tightly.

"But why?"

"You are selected for the job, your acceptance letter just came!!"

"What? Are you serious Sibgha? Tell me you aren't lying?" My jaw dropped.

She swayed her head sideways grinning, this time it was me hugging her tightly, strangling her.

"But where? But This company is only in three countries, is it Pakistan?" I widened my eyes, pulling away from the hug, biting my lower lip in excitement and curiosity. I really wanted it to be Pakistan.

"No" she grinned.

"Then Italy it is".

"No, it's not"

My heart stopped for a second Its the place I would never want to go again, South Korea!

__________________________________

If I were snow flying like dust,
I'd be able to reach you just a bit faster•
____________________________________________________