11~

Eyes talk!

"I am not the one who told you".

"But still I found out" he smirked.

"By looking at you, you don't seem someone who would like to read"

"Why? What is wrong with me to read?"

"No just saying!" I said turning my head to the opposite side.

The sight of setting sun, the redness on the sky, far in the horizon and the faint sun rays just about to disappear, glistening on the water making it reddish orange in colour. The mesmerising scene! who wouldn't be mesmerized by it?.

"So are we friends now?" He asked smiling, snapping me out.
His smile though!

"Who said that?"

"I just did"

"And who are you?"

"Kim Taehyung, the great!" I chuckled.

"But I apologize for that. We aren't, actually we can't"

"May I ask you the reason?"

"Friendship? There is no such thing exists between a boy and girl!" I said.

"You are right! friendship won't even resist when the girl is this much beautiful!" He said with an expression that I couldn't read, slightly smiling.

"It's late I have to go" I said and immediately tried to stand up but his hand grabbed my arm which left me shocked. "Stay a little more time, I'll walk you home safely" he said and reclectuantly removed his hand when he realized.

"This was first and last time" I said with a stern face. The anger was building inside me. But his touch that ran shivers down my spine. I hated the feeling that I actually liked it.

"I am sorry" and for the next few moments there was silence, and for my surprise why it wasn't awkward? Why wasn't I feeling uncomfortable in the presence of some man? It should be worrisome for me.
I can't be falling for someone, someone who can't me mine not in any case.

"Ayesha! Do you know I've been-" he stopped looking straight into my eyes with a serious expression when I turned my head to his side.

"What happened? Why did you stop?"

"Your eyes- they stole away all of my words".