16~

24 Hours!

"So where should we go first?"

"_".

"Okay, let's go to a café first" he said walking ahead of her and gesturing her to follow him behind.

They entered the café and sat beside the glass wall having a view of the clear weather outside. "I'll order" he said and went to the counter.
•••

"You are a tea-type guy!" She said sipping onto her coffee cup.

"And you are a coffee-type girl!" He smiled.

"We are different just like that" she stared into his dark orbs. "Just like two parallel lines which can never meet".
He gulped looking outside through the glass. He didn't know what to say.
•••
Taehyung's pov:

She was looking at the kids smiling non stop so was I, looking at her.
A 5 years old boy fell down while playing and started crying. She ran towards him. I followed her. She picked him up and patted his head. "It's okay, it's okay. Where is your mother?" She asked wiping the boy's tears.
He pointed to his opposite direction. "Do want to go to your mother?" She asked the boy.
"No, I want to play"

"Then don't cry and play, okay?" She asked smiling at the boy.

"Thankyou noona! You are very pretty" he said rubbing his teary eyes and smiled.

"Really?"
He nodded " noona is that your boyfriend? He is handsome" boy said looking up at me.

I could see her tensed up for a bit "N-No, he is not, he is jus-"

"It's okay you don't have to explain everything to him" I said disappointed and walked away slowly.
•••

Ayesha's pov:

"Let's eat ice cream" he said pointing at the ice cream bar. I didn't have any option other then following him.

We walked towards the bar and bought ice-cream. Mine was coffee flavoured while he had chocolate and vanilla. Again we were different from each other.

I was walking with him, looking around at the rides when his deep voice called my name, making me stop at my steps in a crowded place.

"Ayesha! I want to tell you something"