28~

Serendipity!

__________________________________

Every day
I get lost in that
"Something
about you"•

__________________________________________________

This time having him around is so different from the last time.
When we met again this time,he didn't stretch out his hand in front of me to shake. He didn't ask me on a tea date. He didn't follow me all day long like he used to do. He didn't ask for my phone number instead I gave him. Instead I follow him all day long. Instead I asked him on a coffee date and he rejected. He didn't try to find any excuse to meet me, or to talk to me instead I did, I tried to think of our every possible encounter. But it didn't take that much effort as I was employed as his internee. He had to teach me everything-by staying close to me.

I gulped before knocking on his office door and finally did so.

"Yes, come in" his deep voice echoed my ears from inside the room.

I pushed the door and entered, he looked at me for a second and went back to his work totally ignoring me. His eyes shifting from the keyboard to the computer screen and from computer screen to the keyboard constantly. All these years he only became more and more handsome. But weird thing I noticed was that he isn't wearing any earings or rings anymore, he didn't have any dye on his hair now. Its dark brown, his natural hair colour.

"What? Do you need something?" He asked, still not throwing even a glance at me.

"Taehyung! I want to go somewhere!" I fiddled with my fingers.

"Okay!! You can go" he carelessly said.

"No!" His hand movement on the keyboard buttons stopped as he looked at me, finally.

"Hmm?" He raised his dark brown brows.

"I want to go to the river-with you!"

I gulped when his eyes kept piercing through mine, he didn't say anything just kept looking at me and then suddenly he moved his gaze to the other side, pretending to be looking outside of the window.

"You can go alone, I am busy"

"I know you are not, I really want to go there, it's been years though"
He still didn't even budge.

"Please" I pleaded with hooded eyes, trying to act cute.

"Okay! I need a break too-I am tired" he said getting up and passed before me and stopped at the door. "Aren't you coming now?"

"No, I am" I smiled widely running behind him.
•••

"You have changed so much over all these years, Taehyung!" I said, looking at the gleaming and flickering water on which the faint glimmers of light were falling making the water glisten in the obscured rays of the sunset.

"But you haven't. you are still the same" he said as he was throwing the chippings of stones into the water, causing the water to form ripplets.

"Really? I thought you had already forgotten me by now" I said, with a slight disappointing smile on the corner of my lips.

"I was almost there, but you came back-and pushed me back to the starting point to start all over again" he said as stopped from throwing pebbles into the water, and looked at me.

"Taehyung! I-i am so sorr-"

"Don't be.I am not the old Taehyung anymore.

"Hnm?" I blinked slowly trying to focus.

"I became a Muslim".