18~

Tangled feelings!

"Haris! Do you have time? I want to talk to you about something important"

"Okay I'll come to the store right now".

I hung up and immediately caught a taxi and reached there.
All the way there, my body was trembling in fear. Sweat beads forming on my forehead. I just don't know that this could ever happen to me.

"Haris!" I called him while sitting on the chair of one of the table.

"What happened? Why do you look like a scared puppy?" He said sitting on the front chair.

"He confessed to me!" His eyes widened on someone confessing to me but then he just laughed it off.

"But who? Who dared to do that? And you said that it was something really important"

"He is not a Muslim"

"Then just dump him, even though he was a Muslim you Can't be with him before marriage"

"I did, I dumped him" a sensation of sadness could be felt in my tone.

"Then why are you sad?"

"Because he was sad when I gave him my answer"

"Don't tell me you have developed feelings for him too"

I took my face into my palms, heaving saddest sighs.
"I don't know. I just want this everything to be a lie, I want to turn back the time when I hadn't met him "

"Who was he?" I rose up my face at his question and gulped before pronouncing his beautiful name for the first time.

"Kim Taehyung!"