24~

So long, Kim Taehyung!

__________________________________

•Not friends, Not enemies
Just strangers
With some memories•
____________________________________________

"Why would you do that?" I asked still trying to collect his words in my mind.

"Because I want to be a Muslim, so that I can stand in front of you and tell you how much I love you, and how much I want you to be mine"

"No taehyung, you know nothing about Islam"

"I do, I do know. I've been studying it for quite a time and now-"

"No, whatever you are doing, you are doing that in my love, not in Allah's love and that doesn't make you a Muslim but only will turn my life into a sinful one, you've got to have strong faith and strong Iman first and when that day comes, come to me I won't take a single second to accept you and your love" I cut him off.

He was speechless now, didn't know what to say.

"And one more thing, you don't have to do anything against yourself because I am not here for that long, just a few more days"

His brows intertwined and he tilted his head a little trying to process what I just said.

"W-what do you mean by that?"

"I am going back-to Pakistan" I gulped before turning my head from his dazzling face to the enchanting beauty surrounding us.

He froze there, I could hear his heavy pants, he was breathing heavily.

And what I did after that, may Allah forgive me for that but I couldn't resist myself after all it was last time when I was seeing him.

I stepped toward him, tip toed and wrapped my arms around his neck, and engulfed in his fresh lavender scent, which had that one warm, comforting and an euphoric feel. I hugged him!

My heart was beating, I was instantly scared for what I just did.

"I like you, Kim Taehyung!" I whispered softly in his ear, and pulled away before he could wrap his arms around me.

"Thankyou for letting me see this heaven on earth" I said smiling softly gesturing toward the hills, with tears sparkling in my eyes, and stepped backward slowly.

He didn't say anything thing, was just standing there all shocked after what I said and what I did. I could see his eyes glistening with tears and that did break my heart.

"So long, Kim Taehyung!" I mumbled before turning around and leaving him behind standing there, all numb!

________________________________________________