21~

Good girl, Good boy!
__________________________________

I want him but I also want to get over him and neither is happening.
________________________________________________

Ayesha's pov:
With heavy heart and heavier step, walking to his music department. I stopped infront of his class where he was said to be alone around this time of day. I gulped before peeking inside a little only to be embraced by his beautiful deep voice, oh so heavenly. His melodious singing voice was so surreal.I smiled a little bitting my lower lip and entered the room only to meet his wide back.

"Excuse me?" I reluctantly called him, disturbing his song.
He stopped and looked back. He had a guitar in his hand, looking all handsome.

His brows intertwined in annoyance, the moment he saw me standing there

"Why are you here now?" He coldly asked.

"I want to talk to you about something"

"Is there anything left for us to talk about?"

/Silence/

"I will wait for you at the river today, after university" I said and walked out immediately.
•••
Kim Taehyung's pov:

She left me no choice but to go there. I could see her petite figure sitting there quitely.

I sat beside her, keeping my distance.

"What is it?"
She smiled at the fact that I came.
"Nothing I just wanted to know more about you"

"And why would you do that?"

"As memories" she said.

"And?"

"My book!"

"What book?"

"The one you were reading here yesterday, that book is mine. It was lost"

"Sure, it was a great book though. I'll return it to you as soon I finish it" she smiled.

"Taehyung" why are you doing this? You are just making it more difficult to let go of you.

"Tell me about your parents"

"There is nothing much other than that they don't care much about their family and just running after money. I have a younger brother though" he smiled.

"_".

"Tell me about yours"

"You already know how much I struggled to come here and everything about my family. I know you read my dairy"
I embarrassingly smiled.
"I didn't mean to but couldn't help myself. You must think of me a bad boy now"

"No you are a good boy"

"Really?How?"

"Just like how I am a good girl!" She smiled.
•••
شکریہ💜