6~

Pulchritudinous!

"I am sorry but I really don't think that it's necessary" I said.

"But you promised".

"I don't think I ever promised" I said emphasizing the word 'promised'.

"Is your name that much pretty?"

"I am not sure if it is, but that's really not your concern"

"You did not fall for me for the first time you saw me?" He asked smirking, raising his brows.
Actually the person standing beside me, he was breathtakingly beautiful. But I can't have such thoughts. I don't think my imaan, my belief, it is that much weak to be shaken by just a mere human being who was also created by the same creator who created me and every single thing in this whole wide world.

"Would you mind if I tell you 'No'?"

"I will"

"Then it'd be better if you don't ask me" I said as he was walking along me with slow pace.

"Well, do you have a bow and arrow in your hand? Your words were hurtful" he said placing his hands on his chest, fake crying.

"I would really appreciate if you leave me alone I really don't like the attention I am getting right now"

"Why? Its not like we are dating or something" he said shrugging his broad shoulders.

"Please! I am again really very thankful for your kindness you did to me yesterday but I think I've thanked you whole heartedly for that, aren't we even now?"

"No, we aren't". He said stopping suddenly making me to stop.
"You owe me for that?"

"Owe you what?"

"A cup of tea".