13~

Diary!

Ayesha's pov:

"Oh,no I am sure it was here" I said searching for my lost dairy on the university ground.

"What if someone read it. I have literally written everything in it,even about him" I mumbled to myself.

"What now, did you again lose something?" I gasped at his voice and immediately stood up facing him.

"What is it this time?" He asked shoving his hands in his dark jeans' pockets.
That silk steel blue coloured shirt stuck so beautifully to his well proportioned body. He looked ethereal, so surreal. Oh,My sinful eyes!

"Why does that matters to you?" I coldly said.

"Why do you always have to be so cold to me when here I am always trying to help you"

"Nothing, it's not even that important" I politely said with a fake smile. "Happy now?"

"Liar!"

"Huh?"

"If it wasn't important then why would you be so worried about it, and even after when everyone has already left and you are still finding it without even caring about the time?"

"Okay you got me there" I raised my hands.

"by the way what is it?"

/Sigh/

"My personal diary"

"Ah, how could you be so careless about something this much personal?"

"I don't usually carry it with me but I don't know why today I took it with me" I face palmed, sighing.

/Silence/

"Hey,What will you give me if I find it for you?" He raised his brows at me.
°°°