5~

Eesome!

Who is she? What is she doing to me? Why can't I take her off my mind? I know, I have dated girls that I can't even count but why do I feel different about her? What magic has she casted on me? For some reason, I don't want to play with her. She looks too fragile to be broken, too innocent to be toyed with!
°
"I am sure that I saw her around here and I am sure it was Her!" He mumbled kicking some pebbles nearby but his movement stopped at a voice from a little distance from him, a mesmerizing voice that he longed for!

"Haris, you remember about the books I told you last time" she said to the boy standing next to her.
How could he not recognize the voice that had kept him awake the whole night, even though her back was facing him.

"Yeah I remember. Get them tomorrow from the store" he smiled at her.

"Who is he? Her boyfriend?" He thought, having some kind of strange feeling.

"Sure, I'll come tomorrow after the university" she said waving at her as he was leaving.

A smirk crept up on his lips when he finally realized the fact that he found her.

"Let's get her name then" he smirked while walking towards her with his hands in his jeans' pockets.

"Hey, so we met again?" He said causing her to turn around, a smile never left his beautiful lips.

"Oh, you! Unm what do you want?" She asked nervously because no boy tried to talk to her she never liked it anyway. but Haris, he was an exception.

"Your name, beautiful!" He smirked.