23~

Open your eyes!

__________________________________

Come live with me and be my Love,
And we will all the pleasures prove that Valleys, groves, hills and fields
Woods or steepy mountain yields.
•••
___________________________
_________

"But where are we going?" She asked peeking out the window of the bus for the fifth time, when she noticed that they were going out of the city, towards the country side.

"Don't you have a little more patience? We're almost there" he said, looking at her -oh so pure face.

It wasn't a worry going anywhere so far but what was making her heart skipping beats was him, sitting so close to her figure. There wasn't enough space between them as they were seated on bus. She could feel the warmth radiating from his body, that's how close he was sitting to her. But other hurtful thoughts and consequences were lingering on her mind from the time that was coming ahead of them, her thoughts were tangled in collecting the words to say to him.

Finally the bus came to a halt at their destination. He lead the way walking ahead of him. She could tell how excited he was.

"Almost there" he smiled snapping his head back at her.

She never came here before and wondered why didn't she do that when this place was so beautiful, peaceful with sun just about to go down in few hours while light and cool breeze blowing and nipping on her exhausted face. How much this peaceful place was needed to be visited a few days ago to calm down her mind, she knew!

It was a slightly steepy place where he was leading her to. And then into the groove of green trees.

"Hey, close your eyes. It will be more beautiful then" he said excitingly bitting onto his bottom lip in amusement.

She sighed while closing her eyes. He leaded her and then told to stop.

"Now! Open your eyes"

She opened her eyes, only to gasp in awe, wonder or happiness building inside?

"This is beautiful, taehyung" she mumbled, slightly jumping in happiness at the beguiling sight, at the charm in front of her. He unwillingly smiled gazing at her with the utmost love in his eyes- and at the way how she called his name, being formal.

Where they were standing, it was all surrounded by green trees and white little flowers hanging at little distances on the boughs. And then the real alluring scene was in front, the mountain yields with greenery surrounding them- And how those hills far in the horizon looked so small, so faint and how that scene looked even more spell-bounding with smoke or maybe fog rising in the far distance.

She immediately stepped forward and sat there at the edge of the steepy little hill, and closed her eyes, taking deep breaths, deluging the peace.

"Why did you never take me here before?" She asked still enthralled by the enchanting beauty ahead.

"I was so lost in your beauty that I couldn't seem myself to remember this beauty". A slight enrapturing smile plastered on his lips.

But she-she was tensed at his words, sitting there. looking everywhere but his beautiful face.

"You should've stopped, you should've stopped when I told you to- Now look what have we done," she finally broke the silence surrounding them, as they sat there.

"I should've, I know that but I don't think I have any way back to return now"

"Why? You can find anyone else, just the way you want and someone who can love you back"

"But I want you-only you, why can't you understand this?" He raised his voice a little, clenching his jaws.

"No, taehyung no. It's just temporary, your love, your care for me, it'll all be gone when I would be gone"

"Guess you still hadn't figured out how much thoughts of you have engulfed my mind, how much you are attracted to my being, you just don't know how crazy I am- in your love"

She widened her eyes and stood up and backed up a little bit.

"It's all my fault" she muttered.
He too stood up, and moved towards her. "What, what is your fault?"

"You were attracted toward me? Then isn't it my fault to begin with? Isn't it my weakness in my belief, in my religion? Have I been living a sinful life all this time?"

"No, you don't have to anymore, I can do anything to be accepted by you. I will embrace Islam- for you" he muttered while stepping forward.

She swayed her head sideways. "No Taehyung, I won't let you"