Being Adopted

Y/N's POV

Since I was 4 or so ive been in the adoption center. Where now I'm currently 12.

Today two male lovers came around looking for a baby. I let go of the hope they would adopt me. Who would want me I mean I have scars every were you look.

Miss Nivklesin said that our adoption center had a few teens or near that age that they would like since there's no baby's available. She said a few "Star Students" or just good kids. I scoffed and sat back down. Then she mentioned my name. I was suprised. I stoped my doings when she called all of us to meet the men. Some of the olders she called looked disgusted by the male lovers. The younger ones started to pull at there hair. I glared at the older ones. I mouthed the worlds "Be Grateful" and picked up the three younger kids and took them over to the "Teens" and told them to watch them as I went to stand at the end of the line.

The men looked at me. Me being gay I (sorry if your not male or gay for that fact) kinda blushed and waved with a smile. The scars on my arms showed as I quickly put my sleeve over my arm. Miss Nivklesin told us we could go and would call the person the gentleman chose.

After about half an hour she called me in? Ha there probably going to just make fun of you. My anxiety kicked in as I got nerves. No one ever wanted me yet out of nowhere two men come and asked to speak to me. I walked into the room in my white button up shirt with my hood in hand. "Y/N this is Mister Paul and Mister Patryk" I again greeted them. "Hello I'm Y/N". I shook there hands and sat down. "Hello Y/N" Mister Patryk said as his lover greeted me with another friendly hello. "I heard you would like to adopt me" I said as Patryk nodded. I hoped and hoped they would respond with a yes. "Yes we do". My heart skyrockets as I light up and try to hold the squeals and smiles in. Patryk smiled at Paul then looked at Miss Nivkelsin and said "May we have the papers?" In a happy tone. Then Patryk looked at me and said "Now go get what ever belongings you would like". I shot out of my seat and dashed out of the room. More happiness was overwhelming me then I could handle. I finally reached my room and grabbed the suit case they leave in here in case of adoption. I then proceeded to pack my cloths when I stumbled across my picturs of me and my best friend. Me and her were best friends since I came here. She was the sweetest girl I have ever met. My happiest moment of my life was meeting her and this.

When we were 9 she passed out after coughing up a pool of blood. She was later diagnosed with cancer. When we were 10 she died. Her last words were "I love you Y/N please don't forget me and dont let me die in vain......be happy" "I love you to" then the monter stoped. I held my best friends hand as she died. That was the worse thing to ever happen to me. After her death I started cutting myself. Some wounds were so deep they were almost faitel. I looked down on the picture and whispered "I'm sorry for cutting. And I made your wish come true..... I'm happy" as I said these last few words I saw a tear hit the glass of the frame. I noticed I was crying and wiped away the tears and packed the picture.

I grabbed a few more things and shut the suit case. As I ran through the hall ways I saw my new parents at the end of the hall probably looking for my room. "Hi!!!!!!!!" I yelled trying to get there attention. Patryk and paul looked at me and smiled there warm smiles.

Patryk opened the car door and let me in as Paul took my suit case and put it in the trunck. As they got in the car Patryk said "We have another adopted son at home" with a happy tone. I beamed. I always wanted a brother or sister. (This is going to go into back and forth dialogue so I'm going to let you know that your Y for you obviously and Patryk is just PD for Patryk Dad anyways along with the story)
Y: "What's his name?"
Pd: "His name is Tord"
Y: "That's a nice name but from the sound of it its not American"
Pd: "Correct! He's from Norway"
Y: "Really!? He came here to be adopted?"
Pd: "Yes"
As Patryk said those words we pulled into a drive way of a two story house that was grey and very beautiful.

Out ran a boy maybe a few feet taller since I was the average 12 year old boys height. Average. He yelled hello. Wow his voice was so smooth and cute.......WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING HES MY BROTHER!!!!! As I thought this the boy ran up to my door and opened it.

Tords POV

This boy was younger than me by a few years yet my heart fluttered at the little pink blush on his face. He's quite cute. "Hi what's your name?" I asked him. "I'm Tord" I told him while he responded "H-Hi I'm Y/N" He stuttered and it was really cute. I started to stare when "Umm h-how old are y-you?" I was pulled out of my train of thought by his question and responded "16" in a monotone voice. (I know Tord's actually 28 but go with me here)
After our little meet up I grabbed his warm plush yet scarred hand and dragged him inside.

Y/N's POV

Oh no........ I love this man.

___________________________________
A/N
Okay done with the first chapter. Anyways for those new to fanfic Y/N means Your Name and POV means Point of Veiw oh and lastly A/N means Authors Note.

Word Count: 1053