School

Y/N's POV

I woke up faintly to a soft red substance agents my face. I kinda nodded off again until I felt a bit of movement. I looked up and saw Tord blushing and looking down at me. I instantly turned redder than his hoodie and jumped away. Tord looked away and mumbled "Your head was warm agents my arm". His tone was pouty it was kinda cute.

Tord stood up and started to head for the kitchen. I soon stood up as Tord kinda sighed. I walked into the kitchen and saw a note from Daddy or Patryk.
Dear Boys,

Me and Paul are going out for a few hours after work so we can have some alone time. We will be home by 9:00. Oh and we signed Y/N up for school. He has a test to see witch grade he will be in today. Since he is technically in 7th grade we are having him test for 7th and up. The test is at 12:00. We will get the results the next day. Good luck Y/N!!! And have a good day boys!

Love Daddy.

That was the end of the note. It was Sunday so I assumed I would start school on Wednesday. The test dosent sound to hard. Since I'm exceeding all my grades all ready I think ill at least get into 8th or something.

I walked out of the kitchen to go think. I walked outside and sat down on the porch. There was a little white cat who I assumed was the neighbors cat. I pet him as he purred on my lap. He was soft and fluffy. I giggled a little. And heard someone chuckle. I turned around blushing to see Tord. My face turned an even darker shade of red. "Hey Kitty Boy~" Tord said sounding flirtatious. I turned even darker when I noticed Tord started to blush from his tone of voice.

Tord's POV

WHY DID I JUST SOUND SO FLIRTATIOUS!!!! I didint mean to I I just wasn't thinking!

Y/N's POV
He apolgized for his tone of voice. My new nickname wasn't sooooo bad. I giggled and thanked him for my nickname. He blushed and looked down and mumbled something I couldn't hear into the sleeve of his hoodie.
(What Tord mumbled "Don't be so cute it makes me wanna kiss you!")
"It's 11:30 you better start getting ready" Tord told me. I shoooed the kitten off and immediately stood up and ran for our room. I had to get ready!!!

After I was done getting dressed I grabbed my phone from my pocket and checked the time. It was 11:39. It took longer than I thought to find some nice cloths. I wore a button up gray flannel with nice blue jeans and black shoes. I ran down stairs and found Tord making us bowls of cerial. I grabbed and ate mine after thanking him. It was 11:51 when we were all ready to go. It took us about five minutes to drive to the high school which is were I was talking the test.
It was your average high school. Painted the school colors and not very fun looking. We walked inside and into the office. They told me to just wait outside of the principles office. Tord then mentioned he went here.
The principle opened the door with a smile until he saw Tord. He then frowned a little. I looked at Tord and he was sticking his tounge out. I punched his arm and he whimpered. "Hello Y/N. I am Principle Sao" I stood up and shook his hand and I thought I heard Tord growl but just ignored it.

The principle invited me in and I sat down at his desk. He slowly pushed a test to me. It didint look to hard.

Time skip

I finished the test. It wasent as easy as it looked. I wasent sure how well I did. I really hope I at least made 8th. Tord drove us home. It was at least 2:15 when we got home. I sat down on the couch next to Tord. As he turned on the TV I didint care what he thought so I just hugged his arm and cuddled up to him. I turned a little red and felt him flinch then calm down. He looked down at me with a blush. His one redish brown eye and one grey eye were mesmerizing. I soon fell asleep.

Tord's POV

I kissed his forehead as he fell asleep. He flinched a little and I froze up. He stopped moving and I relaxed. I soon after fell asleep.

Time Skip

Narrator POV

It was now 8:45 and the boys were still asleep. Paul and Patryk got home early and found the boys like this. Patryk was surprised because he remembered how he would do this with Paul. He dragged Paul upstairs and (sinned) with him after taking a picture.

___________________________________
A/N

IM SORRY!!!!!! I need friends anyways in all seriousness sorry for the short chapter and not updating yesterday. I went camping with a friend.

Word Count :869