Tord

Y/N's POV

Tord dragged me inside. Me red as a tomato from embaresment didint notice until we got inside how nice this place was. The first thing you see when you walk in is the dinning room and stairs. The dinning room was a light blue room with a nice polished wood table. There was a sparkling chandeleir made from some sort of silver material. The wood seemed to be a sort of oak that was polushed and perfected. The windows were leading into a beautiful view of the front yard. We then walked thought the hall way that had a closet and bathroom. When we emerged from the hall way we entered a kitchen. There was a sink, a fridge, a island, and a lot of cabnets. Near the sink was a large window that held pictures of my new parents and Tord. There was also another table to eat at. The floor from the door way to here seemed to be a polished real oak floor. There was a big arched door way that led into the living room. The light grey walled room had a couch and a big flat screen TV and a coffee table. The couch was black and looked very comfortable. The little coffee table seemed like oak and was polished. The floor was plush and warm. "Do you like it so far?" Tord asked bringing me back into reality and I slowly turned a lite shade of pink. "Y-Yeah I do like it" I responded. He then perceeded to run upstairs. There was a short hallway with four doors. The first was a bathroom with two sinks and a shower and toilet. The floor was tile and cold. The sinks seemed to have glass bowls with nice black marble spouts. The counter was also a faded grey marble. The bath shined and sparkled from the reflection of the window. Tord then dragged me out and showed me a small closet full of towels and other essentials like toilet paper and cleaning supplies. He then dragged me into a big room at the end of the hall way ignoring the other room. "Hey Tord why did we skip that one room?" I asked confused when he responded "Don't you always save the best for last" with more of a fact tone than a questioning one. I shrugged and looked around. There was a dig queen sized bed at the middle of the room and a nightstand next to it. There was also a dresser with a flat screen TV on it. Next to it there was an area that seemed like it was supposed to be a wall but was cut out a filled with a bathroom with a jetted bath and a nice shower. There was also two sinks and a huge mirrior like the one in what I assume to be our bathroom. He dragged me out of the room and opened the door we passed earlier. "Tada!!!" He yelled when we entered the room. The room was half red and half a dark grey. The red side was Tords from what I assumed because of his red hoodie. The floor was wood and oak at that. Tords side had a red bed and a computer with a dresser and alot of pictures of guns  and a night stand with a lamp and a picture of him and our parents. The desk he had was covered in drawings. Tord was a pretty good drawer. What I assumed to be my side had blank walls and a desk with a black bed with a dresser, night stand, and a lamp. "You can design it how ever you want" Tord told me. I looked at him and smiled and I was returned with another friendly smile.

Tord ran downstairs and grabbed my suit case and gave it to me. I dragged it into my room and started to unpack. I first put all my underwear and socks into the top drawer of my dresser. After that I put all my hoodies and shirts into the second drawer and my jeans into the third. I took out my picture and stood it up onto the night stand next to the lamp facing my bed so I could look at it as I fell asleep. I then put the suit case under my bed. There was an area in between our spaces that had a window seat.

 There was an area in between our spaces that had a window seat

(Kinda like this)
It was beautiful with black and red pillows. I looked across and saw a man sitting in a chair at a desk then brushed it off.

"Dinner Time!" Paul yelled from down stairs. Tord grabbed my hand and took me down stairs. (Back and fourth monloge again but this time Tord is T, you are Y, Patryk is Pa, and Paul is P)
T: "Where do we sit?"
P: "The dinning room table"
Pa: "We'll be done in a minute,
T&Y: "Okay"
We both sat down at the dining table as Paul and Patryk come in with the food. It was salmon (sorry if you dont like salmon) and salad.
T: "Mmmmm that looks good" Tord says licking his lips
Pa: "Good! I hope you like it Y/N"
Y: "I will! Thank you!"
You guys start to eat. It was delicious!
Y: "Mmm this is good" You say shoving another fork full in your mouth as you hear Patryk chuckle
T: "Yeah it is! You should make this more often" Tord says doing the same
P: "Good we will"
After a while the conversation starts up again.
Pa: "After this we should watch a movie"
Y&T: "Okay!" Me and Tord say exited
Pa: "We also have dessert"
P: "Yep its apple pie"
T: "Yes!" Tord says happily pumping his fist. After we all finished eating our dinner and dessert we again start to talk.
Y: "Thank you for the meal Paul and Patryk"
P: "Call me dad and him daddy were used to it"
Y: "B-but okay"
Pa: "Tell us something about you"
Y: "Well I like art and sports and I-I think I can say t-this. I'm g-gay" As I say those last words my anxity kicks in and I look down in embarsment.Haha there gonna make fun of you! Your worthless! No one cares about you.
T: "That's nothing to be ashamed of"
P: "Yeah I mean look at us" Dad said chuckling.
Pa: "Hes right" Daddy agreed
After a little bit of conversation we got up and started to go to the living room to watch the movie.
P: "What should we watch?"
Before anyone could speak Tord Yelled
T: "RETURN OF THE INSANE ZOMBIE PIRATES FROM HELL 4!!!!"
Dad looked at me to see if I wanted to watch. I just shrugged.
P: "Okay sit down and ill put it on"
T: "Yes" Tord said as he fist pumped.

Time skip

Narrator POV

It was about half way through the movie and 8:36. Y/N fell asleep and put his head on Tord's shoulder. Tord blushed then laid his head down on
Y/N's head and fell asleep to. Patryk took a picture then dragged Paul upstairs to go to sleep.

___________________________________
Hope you guys liked this chapter.

Word Count: 1221