Army

I got a few request for more so why not? This is gonna break the keys on my computer so sorry if some shet is spelt wrong and in Norwegian. Here we go)

Tords POV 

I slowly wake up to the warmth of my small boyfriend under me. I gripe my tight on him and wrap my leg around him. I close my eyes as I hear him yawn, "Tordyyyyyyyyyyy" he whines as he try's to struggle from my grip. "Noooooooooo, more snugggleessss" I whine, my accent thick and groggy. I feel him squirm more and chuckle before feeling his sharp teeth on my arm. I grunt and pull away before looking at my bleeding arm. He tries to get up and I get above him and pin him down, "Why did you do that baby boy" hiss down at him. He gulps and opens his mouth to speak, "I-I'm sorry Daddy" he whispers. I give a small scoff and get off him before rubbing my arm. He gets on his knees and looks at me on the bed, "I can clean it" he says gesturing to my arm. I raise a brow and look at him before giving him my arm. He slowly sets his pink, delicate lips on the wound. He kisses and sucks the bite mark until it stops bleeding. I pull him to me and set him on my lap. I rub his head and kiss the back, "Good job baby boy" I whisper to him. 

Y/Ns POV

I sit in his lap and lean against him. I sigh in the peace and hear his phone ding. I look over and reach for it. I open it and see its a text from a person named Doctor Mathew (Anyone get that reference? its kind of a puzzle if you get it then ill add you to the story, hint its the persons real name) I show him his phone with a puzzled look on my face. He shrugs and take the phone, "Oh, your test are today" he say. "What test?" I ask looking up at him. "I set up some test for you and Tom at the base" Tord responds. "Oh, ok" I say, "What time do we have to go?" I ask. "Well lets see, its 9:57 right now so we have to go at 10:30 so you should probably start to get dressed." he tells me. I jump from the bed and run to my dresser. I grab some boxers and black jeans along with a white button up shirt and a red vest. I run to the shower and start it after throwing my cloths on the counter. I turn the cold water on and let it run threw my wet hair. I clean myself up and jump out. I get dressed and grab Tords hair gel. I slick my hair back like all those anime generals. I admire myself in the mirror and give myself finger gun before running out and into our room and Tord puts on his trench coat. I smile at him and run down stairs. I make two pieces of toast and butter them when there ready. I give one to Tord as he walks downstairs. I put on my boots as I eat my toast. Tord does the same and calls up a car from the base. We get finished and walk Toms house where a car waits out front. Tom walks out in his outfit, Navy blue vest, black jeans, and dress shoes. He gets in the car with us and we start to drive. "Hello Thomas" Tord greets. "Hello Sir" Tom responds. I roll my eyes and the formalness. "Hey Tommo" I say. Tom looks at me and smiles, "Guess what?" he asks. I raise a brow, "What?" I ask. He sticks his tongue out to show a shiny silver tongue ring. I smirk, "Cool!" I say as I look at it. He puts his tongue back in his mouth and smirks, "Right? It hurt like a bitch though" He says. I nod and look forward, The rest of the ride is silent. We arrive at the base and step from the car, "Thank you solider" Tord says before the man nods and drives away. We all walk inside and into the lab room. I see a man about 6 foot, maybe 6 foot 1 with hair like Moms (Pat). I shake his hand and he smiles down at me. He clears his throat and turn around grabbing to large shock collars. "I'm going to need you two boys to wear these when the time come please" He says. I nod and hold mine and look at it, "What will it do?" I ask. "Well, if we cant control you it will shock you, It is a 90 volt shock collar that will stop you from being able to move" he explains. I nod and look up at him. Me and Tom take off our cloths and step into the chamber. Tom stands there with his hands behind his neck like this is normal while I awkwardly cover myself. My breathe slows as I try to calm down and calm my blush. I bite my tongue and feel the cold, metallic blood fill my mouth. "I'm going to need you boys to climb that wall" Dr. Mathew say. I look over to a wall that he had pointed at that seemed to be made of extra strong concrete. I nod and walk over with Tom, "Hmmmmm" I hum aloud thinking. "Who ever gets to the top first will get a reward and a piece of clothing" He says. I look back eagerly before turning to Tom and looking him in the eyes, "Annnnndddd go!" Dr. Matthew yells over the intercom. I see Toms claws come from his skin and he hooks to the wall. He starts to climb and I, panicked, do the same. In the end Tom makes it to the top and gets boxers. I climb back down and sulk as me and Tom walk back to the place, 10 feet apart. "Now I want to test your skills" Dr. Matthew starts, "Fight, The winner gets to go home, the loser gets to stay here alone tonight" Dr. Mathew says. I look at Tom and see his smirk grow. He goes into his monster form with his purple fur and horns along with his huge claws and huge body mass. I turn and about the same size as Tom but with F/C fur. (I think it was blue last time but whatever) I feel my predator come out and growl as I get into a pouncing position and a black flame start to form around my eye, like Tom purple. "Go" Dr. Matthew says. So, then and there, I attack.

____________________________________________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!!!! MUWHAHAHAAHAHA

Sorry if that lines kinda weird, I'm typing this on a laptop, anyways hope you liked this chapter! Bye Bye!

Word Count: 1160