Weekend (Part 3)

(I Didint know what kind of picture to put sorry)

Y/N's POV

When we arrived at the Carnival it was 4:06. We weren't the first but ehh.  We came early so that there wouldnt be a huge line and there wasn't. Tord unbuckled us. He picked me up and sat me on his shoulder. One lady looked at me on Tord's shoulder. "Young man isnt that quite dangerous for your son to be up there?" The woman asked. Tord looked up at me surprised then smirked. "No ma'am I have my son secure on my shoulder" Tord told her grabbing my legs. I blushed and looked away. Seeing he was making fun of this I assume something is gonna happen. We start to walk towards the entrance. "Hey Tor-" I started. He stopped me by putting his finger over my mouth. "Ah ah ahaaaaa I'm your Dad remember? My name is Daddy Buddy" Tord told me. Oh god thanks women. I sighed and just waited to get to the Carnival entrance. When we entered the Carnival we headed for the rides. Me and Tor- Daddy were going to a ride with Tom and Satsu. Tom looked jealous of what I allowed Daddy to call me and what I called him. Satsu looked at me with sympathy obviously trying not to smile. God why me. One we got to the ride Daddy put me down and we walked up to the operator. "Hello this is the ride of your lifes. You must be this tall to ride." The man said. There was a board that was 5 feet tall. Oh no. I was 4'9 (sorry if your not that short. I know I'm not) and I had to be five foot. "Sorry sir you may not ride" the man told me. CURSE MY HEIGHT!!! Daddy looked at the man and asked a question, "May he ride with his parental guardian?". Omg was he gonna fake this. "Yes he may. Are you his parental guardian?" The man asked. "Yes" Daddy told him. To make this more convincing I started to tug on his sleeve and whine "Dadddddyyyyy can we pleaseeeee go on the rideeee" I said. The man had his eyes on me as I assume he belived the act cause he let us on. The roller coaster wasnt that bad. It wasn't worth being 5 foot for at least in my opinion. Once we got off the ride Tord picked me up and put me on his shoulder again. I like being tall hehe!
Satsu looked bored also was I as I was put on the ground again. I was confused cause we weren't near any rides. "Hey buddy daddy's gotta go talk to Satsu's daddy for a little. Stay here and play nice!" Tord or "Daddy" told me. I huffed and turned to talk to Satsu. "Daddy" and Tom started to walk farther away from us I assume so we couldn't hear. "What was that about?" Satsu asked. "Dont know but Tord is being dominate and I'm not sure I don't like it and that bothers me." I told him. My words didint make sense because I was mad. He chuckled. "Well yeah your the youngest. I'm 14 like the others so ill be treated differently and I like Toms dominate side so if you like it just take it in." He told me. I huffed and whined. "Fine I like when hes dominate. But not infront of other! I get jealous!!!" I whined. Satsu chuckled.

Tord's POV

"Tord what are you planning?" Tom asked bluntly once we were far enough from the boys. "Nothinggggggg" I told him. "Yes you are. Now tell me" Tom said more sternly this time. "Fineeee. I might touch my baby boy a little tonight" I said smirking. Tom sighed. "You can't do that. Hes to innocent." Tom told me. "Buttttttttt whyyyyyyyyyyyyy" I whined. I just wanted to touch him a little. Just a few moans. Tom sighed as I whined. "You sound like a child" he told me. "Nooooooooo I donttttt. You can't control me. Ill touch him if I want" I told Tom. He shook his head in shame. "Fine then just dont be to loud" Tom told me. "I don't want the neighbors over to check on us since my parents aren't home" Tom said. "YAY!!!" I screamed. Tom put a finger over my mouth instantly and made a shhhhhhhh noise. "Okay sorry" I whispered back. Hey groaned and sighed as he started to walk back to Buddy and Satsu. I started to follow as I heard Buddy talking about me. I grabbed Toms shirt and pulled him back and listened.  Tom growled and almost yelled "Let go of me!!!" I stoped him before he could. "Shush I'm listening!" I told him. "Fine I like when hes dominate. But not infront of other! I get jealous!!!" I heard Y/N whine. Hehe lets see what he thinks when I do this. I walked up behind him and whispered in my accent "Hey~ Cutie~". He flinched and I felt his ear gradually get warmer agents my face. I chuckled deep into his ear and he tensed more. "H-Hey Da-Daddy" he stuttered. It was so hard to resist touching him here and now but I didint. I kissed him as Tom walked up to us and grabbed Satsu. He pulled Satsu into his embrace and rested his chin on top of Satsu's head. Satsu turned a light pink and kissed Tom. Tom kissed back.

Edds POV

Me, Jocelyn, Matt, and Jess were watching them as we walked over to them. The girls were sqealing even tho Jocelyn tried to keep it in. I hugged Joce as Matt grabed Jess. "Hey guys what's up!!!" I yelled. Wolf's eyes darted over and then buried his face into Tord's jacket. I saw Tord smirk and grab his rear. Wow Tord. Wolf seemed to gasp as Tord did this. Satsu was close enough so I could hear him chuckle. I walked up to them and told them it was 5:00. Tord looked surprised and picked up Wolf. He carried him to the car as we headed to the restraunt.

___________________________________
Heyyyyyu Guyssssss~ I'm so so so so so sorry for not updating! I had a lot on my mind and made a online friend which I needed to take care of. Anyways hope you likes this chapter!!! I wanna tag SunshineLollipopTord, Tord-RedLeader, DankMemes-and-Cheese, lala_25_, BTSZayZay, JessleLuna9, and finallyyyyy booklover4ever17 Thanks Bye!!! (I'm going to hell. Help meh)

Word Count : 1100