Friends

When we got home Tord shook me awake. I looked around and found the house. I smiled and stood up out of the car. I walked to the door and Tord opened it. I was immediately hit with noise when Jocelyn and Jessle jumped and yelled "Y/N!!!!". Tom who was asleep on the couch shot up. He and Satsu smiled at me. Matt stood up and coppied the girls. Edd smiled at me. I giggled and hugged everyone.
E: "Your Alive"
Y: "Yep hehe"
T: "Bro your ok."
Y: "Mmmmhm!"
Je&J: "Wolf! Omg your ok!"
M: "Hey! Wooow your fine!"
S: "Y/Nyyyyy"
I smiled as me and my friends chatted. Tord held me protectivly in his arms smiling. I looked up and noticed Tord was smiling as big as when we first kissed. Everyone told me about school and what happened. When dinner came Dad and Mom just ordered pizza. "Lazy butts" I giggled. Dad just smiled at me and Mom patted my shoulder. We ate and everyone went home. Me and Tord went upstairs after watching a movie. Mom and Dad were already asleep so me and Tord snuggled in his bed. I turned over and smiled at him.

(Lemon warning kinda)
He kissed me and I kissed back. He asked permission to enter my mouth and I granted permission. We kissed for a little bit until he pulled away to breath. He flipped me over so I was under him and he went and kissed me again. When he pulled away our saliva still connected us. He reached his hand down into my pants and started to tease me in my jeans. I bit down on my lip and moaned quietly. "I can't pound into you to night cause you still need to rest from your coma but I can still play with you." He said smirking. He bent down and pulled down my jeans then my boxers to see my erect member. He bent down and licked the tip. I moaned into my hand and bit down onto my tounge. I felt him take the tip of my member into his mouth. I moaned louder still trying to be quiet cause of Mom and Dad. I felt him take all of me in and I moaned louder when I felt him cover my mouth. He started to bob his head and go faster and faster as he stuck his fingers into my mouth. I could feel my stomach tightening and I released into his mouth. He swallowed and took his mouth off. He took his fingers out of my mouth and but one into my arse. I moaned loudly and he covered my mouth again. He moved faster before entering a second finger. I bit down onto his hand and saw him smile. He put another finger in and started to pound my g spot. I screamed in pleasure but it was muted by his hand. I felt my walls tighten around his fingers. He smirked and pound hard and fast. I came hard onto my chest and he took his fingers out. I panted hard as he licked my stomach clean. He went and grabbed a towel and started to clean me off. I laid there as he put my boxers back on me. He went and grabbed some sweats and traded them for my jeans. He crawled back next to me and hugged me falling asleep.

Time skip~

When we woke up Tord was holding me the same way and the sun shone onto us. It was Monday so Tord got up and told me we would be late. I nodded and got dressed. We walked downstairs and ate breakfast when I saw dad smirk at me. I blushed and Tord chuckled blushing to. We ate and walked outside getting into the car. Tord had got his drivers licence when I was out. The rest of the time he stayed by my side. He was pushed back to our grade so I had Tord in my classes. I was happy as Tord drove us to school. We got there and Tord and I got out of the car as I looked up at the school that seemed huge. I smiled and got my schedule. Me and Tord had the same classes because he was my guide. He walked around showing me our classes and the cafeteria. Our first period was ELA so me and Tord walked in. Tord and I saw Tom, Edd, Matt, the girls, and Satsu. We were lucky to have a class together so we all sat together. After school we all headed home. Best school day ever.

___________________________________
Hey Guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated! Ive been healing and busy and ughhhh. Anyways I hope you like the short lemon and the short chapter. Sorry bout that. Anyways Bye!

Word Count: 814