Weekend!!!

(Sorry for my crapy picture above and for not updating yesterday just kept putting it off and didint end up doing it. So for my miss yesterday ill try and do close to 2,000 words this time. Anyways lets get started!!!)

Satsu's POV (My OC)

Tommy Bear told me we would be meeting his friends today. There were 6 if I remember correctly. He didint tell me there names which was kinda rude bet meh ill get to meet them today. I pulled out a piece of paper out of my pocket.
Todays Schedule

1. Meet up at the mall
2. Get breakfast
3. Ice rink
4. Lunch
5. Park
6. Carnival
7. Dinner
8. Sleepover

This is gonna be a longgggg day.

Narrators POV

Tom, Tord, and Wolf all woke up one after the other. Tom woke up first and looked at his phone for the time noticing a message. It was from Satsu. His little boyfriend texted him before he went to sleep. He whispered a small "aww". He unlocked his phone and read the short message. After a few minutes he heard Tord shuffling around next to him. He put his phone away and got up to wake up Tord. He woke up Tord and Wolf. It was 8:34 amd they all had to leave at 9:30 to meet up with his dear Satsu. He had told them maybe a week ago that he wanted to hang with them for a day on a Saturday and gave them a date. It was today so Tom woke up the guys to get ready. Tom put on a light blue dress up shirt with a black winter jacket over it. He put on black jeans and convers. Wolf put on a light grey winter trench coat with a black white button up shirt on. He then put on some tennis shoes. Tord lastly put on a similar outfit to Tom but with red instead of blue.

After the guys were done they all started to head out to meet up with every one else to walk to the mall.

Jocelyns POV

A few hours earlier

Jess came by my house and came upstairs when my mom let her in. She had a bag of makeup and a dress with a few other things. I giggled a little at the exited look on her face because last night I told her I would put on some makeup for the date we had with the guys. She shut my door and walked over to me. "Your wearing a dress right" she asked me. I nodded. A few weekes before she and I had gone to a store and bought winter dresses.
Jess bought a purple one because that was her favorite color and I bought a blue one cause it was my favorite color. They had fluff on the bottoms as to keep our body warm and had fluffy on the inside to. Mine had a bow grabbed under my breast. It was a small white bow like the fluff. I had a blue beany to go with it. My boots were up to my knee. They were also blue and had white fluff also. The dress went a little above my knee which I also had tights on. I put on my cloths. Jess did to with her little Peter pan boots that were grey leather. Her tights were black. Once we were done she dragged me to my bathroom and put some mascara on my with some light blue lipstick. She did the same but with purple lipstick. We were ready so we started to head out.

Edds POV

The same time the girls started to get ready.

I was half asleep when Matt came to the other side of my window and climbed in. "Mattttttt go awayyyyyyyy" I whined at him. "We have date with everyone remember?" Matt said. Matt had a green winter vest and purple dress shirt on under it. Matt's hair was done and he had black jeans on with tennis shoes to. "Oh yeah but I don't have any cloths I told him. He threw a bag at me. I sat up in bed and threw my legs over the side to look in the bag that was on the floor. It had a green dress up shirt with a black vest and blue jeans. "There" he told me. I sighed and got up to get ready. When I was done me and Matt started to walk towards the front of the neighbor hood to meet up.