I should be dead

Your POV

As I saw Tord he stopped and looked shocked. I couldn't move my head but showed I was confused. I could hear a beeping noise. After shifting my eyes a little I saw I was in a hospital but not a normal one. I saw Tords symbol on the wall in red and noticed I was in 'Monster' form. Tord mumbled something a normal human would not have caught but I had my super hearing. "You should be dead........" He whispered. I should be dead?..... I was confused and tried to talk which all that came out was blood. I coughed a little and stopped as Tord helped me. A few minuted later my voice finally came back. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Yo-" then the pain hit. I screamed repeatedly and grabbed my head and felt a hole. I was grabbed and strained down by a few people running into the room. I heard muffled "I thought you said his pulse stoped!!!!" And "I thought you said he died!!!!!". I faintly saw Tord standing back looking at me sadly. I was injected with some sort of medicine cause soon after I passed out.

Time Skip During Surgery and after Coma

I felt someone slightly picking me up. I heard someone say "We have the coffin ready" and Tord yelling "HE WOKE UP ONCE HE'LL WAKE UP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE STOP STOP!!!!!!!!" and another man yell "CAPTAIN HES DEAD!!!!". Realization hit. They were trying to bury me. I was being picked up now. I flung my head up and shot my eyes open and screamed "TORD". The man carrying me stopped and looked at me shocked. Tord looked shocked and ran over to me yelling "Put him down!!!". The man put me down and I almost fell being caught by Tord. He smiled and kissed me passionately. The men around us gasped and some murmured "I thought they were brothers?" And some said "Hes gay?". After about a minite or so Tord stopped and smiled at me. "Your ok..." He said in a calm and soothing voice. "How long have I been asleep" I whispered. "One year" Tord whispered back. My eyes whidedend with shock. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah" he said back. I'm just happy to be awake. Mom and Dad ran over to us and hugged us. "Y/N!!!" Mom (Paul) yelled along with Dad (Patryk). I smiled and hugged everyone still standing in front of about one thousand people. After our hug Tord stood straight and also did Mom and Dad. "Now listen not only is Y/N my brother but he is also my lover. From now on you will call him Mister Voorde. Got it?" Tord stated. The people around us nodded. I tapped Tord's shoulder and asked "Hey by the way what happened?". He raised his hand signaling everyone to go and continue and turned to me "You were shot by a traitor" he stated bluntly. My eyes widened and went back to normal. "Now I know why you said I should be dead" I said and giggled. "I love you I cooed. "I love you to you little wolf" he cooed back. "Now lets go home" he said and started to walk towards the entrance. I just snuggled up to him and walked out the door. We got into the car and started to drive away. I snuggled into Tord. "I love you" I said once more. "I love you to" he said back. I drifted to sleep against Tord's arm.

___________________________________

Hey guys!!!! Sorry for the short chapter!!!!! Hope you like it!!!!!

Word Count: 604