The Demon Twins (Part 2 and weekend part 5)

(No picture sorry)

Tord's POV

When we got into the restraunt we were greated my two people. They both wore black and had white somewhere. "Hello were the Demon Twins! We'll be your waiters today!
Follow us right this way!" They said in sync. I grabbed Wolf's hand and followed behind making sure to be cautious. Ive been here before but never saw these two. We ordered our food and ate. When we were done Wolf was acting really weird I don't know why but he wasent acting right.

Y/N's POV

I dont know what's wrong with me! I feel all weird and tingly and can't think right! I stood up and stumbled across Tord's lap to get out of the booth. Tord looked worried. I twitched a little and walked out of the restraunt. I saw the woods from the street and started to run. I heard every one yelling my name but Tord's the most. He sounded worried.

Time skip

I was half way into the woods and ran into the some people who had the same mark as the men who attacked me that night. One lunged at me and yelled "YOU KILLED THEM SO IM GETTING PAYBACK!!!!". Under instinct I hit him hard. I noticed that I had a claw with dark blue tips to it. My head started to hurt like hell as I grabbed it and pulled my hair not comparing to the pain. I screamed, what I heard wasn't normal. It was a mix of a high pitched screach and a low pitch scream. My vision started to blur as I saw a flash of light and the men dead and me covered in blood. I heard Tord. Tord I'm sorry. I started to run ripping throw trees instead of dodging them. I then fell to running on all fours. I heard someone ahead of me and saw Paul and Patryk with guns. I did my weird scream screach and every thing stoped as I started slow down and shake and sway. I fell over and the last thing I saw was Tord whispering something with a look of guilt, consern, and amusement.

Time skip to the morning

I woke up covered in blood and dizzy. There was a warm firm hold on my hand and a few pounds of weight on my other side. I looked at my hand and saw someone else's. I looked at the owner of the hand. It was Tord. I didint remember much of last night and I dont know why I'm covered in blood. I started to turn to look at my other side when at the end of my bed I sa- Tom? He started to move as I kept moving to look at my other side where I saw a sleeping Patryk and Paul with him in a chair. Tom got up waking up Tord. They both looked at me then tackled me saying things like "I'm sorry", "We were worried", "are you okay", and "Do you remember what happened". Patryk and Paul woke up and Tom and Tord glared at them. I was confused and tried to open my mouth to talk but when I tried to meet my goal I started to cough up blood. Tord's face went from glaring at Paul and Patryk to horror as I shut my mouth. I was horrified that I couldn't talk. Tord looked at Paul and Patryk as Tom did to. Tord started to scream. "WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHY! YOU ALREADY DID THIS TO TOM AND YOU DID IT TO YOUR OWN SON THIS TIME!!! I HATE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!" Tord yelled. "YOU HELPED WITH TOM!!!!" Paul yelled back. My ears started to hurt so I put my hands over them as the males yelled at each other. "STOP!!!! I'm as mad as you Tord but unlike you guys me and Y/N have sensitive ears!!!!" Tom said loud enough so they could hear. Tord stopped and looked at me and said Sorry but I couldn't hear him because my hands were pressed agents my ears to hard. I took my shaky hands off my ears. Edd, Matt, Jocelyn, and Jessle bursted into the room and I grabbed my ears again. Satsu stood up from were Tom was laying earlier and whispered "Shhhhhhhh His ears are sensitive!".
(Hes a magician!!! Okay Ill stop) They stoped and started to walk normally towards me and say things like "We were worried" and "OMG are you okay?". Patryk sighed. Jocelyn looked at him and with a venom laced tone and said "Tell us what happened". Patryk started to talk. "It was an experiment for our kult. Its called the Red Army." I know those words. "Tord owns it. We did the same to Tom with help of Tord to though. We stepped out of line this time and did it on our own with the help of the Demon Twins" he told them. The Red Army. That's what the man said before he died. I sat up and hit Patryk off my bed and he hit the wall. Paul ran over to him and helped him up. He chuckled at my mad rage and said "I'm sorry buddy, we still love you". I mouthed no you dont but he just responded with "I'm sorry if it seems we dont because of this but we do". I sighed and layed my head back down into my once comfortable pillow that now felt hard as rock. I just layed there ignoring the mess I made by being born. Tord sighed and looked down at me then back up at our "parents" and said "Were dating". Paul and Patryk looked stunned until Patryk started to squeal like Jocelyn and Jessle do and Paul just smiled and said "Good for you". I mouthed I love you Tord to him and he whispered it back to me and kissed me lightly on the lips. I love you was all I could think. In this mess I made best friends and a lover. I love you Tord.

___________________________________
A/N

Hope you like this chapter. Sorry for not updating yesterday this was meant to be yesterdays update. Bye Guys

Word Count: 1038