Night Alone

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😌😌😌😌😌😌

IM SORRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
IGOTSOCAUGHTUPWITHLIFEANDGOTKICKEDOUTOFSCHOOLFORCUTTINGANDJUSTABUNCHOFCRAP!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry this took so long to make guys! Hope you enjoy! And there mayyyyyy be smut, maybe not)

Pauls POV

I smiled as I straightened my vest. I rarely every smile but this was beacuse it was me and Pats anniversary. I heard a knock at the door and turned around to answer it. I open the door and Tord is standing there with a confused look on his face, "Hey Dad, Where are you and Mom going and why?" He asked over the blow dryer. "Its our anniversary so we're gonna go out tonight and stay at a hotel so you and Y/N will be home alone, please dont break hid legs" I add onto the end. Tord awkwardly chuckles and sets his hand on the back of his neck, "I won't" he murmurs before we hear the blow dryer turn off and Pat walks out with his adorable outfit on and dry, fluffy hair. I smile as I hug Tord, "We'll be back at 12 tomorrow" I say as I let go and walk downstairs, Pat following me. I open the door and let him out, "Byr you two! Love you!" Pat exclaims to the boys. I hear Y/N stand up from the couch and walk to the hallway and wave to Pat, "Bye Mum!!!" He says. Tord waves to, "By guys, love ya" I say as I walk out the door and shut it.

Tords POV

I hear the car pull out of the drive way and look back at Y/N. I raise my eyebrows and smirk at him as his face turns red. I walk over to him and set my hands on his waist and sway us, "Its only us tonight~ You can be as loud as you want~" I whisper to him. Ive wanted this ever since the shower and we just havent had time. I pick him up and wrap his legs around my torso, "We're gonna do it the way I like it this time, The kinky way~" I purr as I walk upstairs. I kick open the door and toss him on the bed. I walk over to the closet and open it, reaching down to grab a black little box. I walk back to him and open up my "toy" box. I grab a collar and rope as I put him on his knees and turn him around. I take off all his cloths except his boxers and chuckle as he turns even reder.

Y/Ns POV

I feel rope start to tug at my skin as he ties it around my torso and arms. I whine as he flicks my nipples while going past that part. He chuckles and continues to tie them. "This is gonna be so fun baby~" he purrs in my ear and trails down before kissing my neck. I shiver and give a breathe moan as he licks up my neck to my ear before biting it lightly. He pulls away and puts the collar on my neck. He tugs at it a few times which makes me get pulled backwards with jults. I can hear him smirk and chuckle as he picks me up and sits down on the bed, setting me on his lap. He kisses and bites down my neck leaving me to moan and whine for more. "D-Daddy~" I moan as he bites down. He lets go and chuckles, "I like that nick name, keep saying it" he says aa he goes back to teasing me. I pinches and flicks my nipples as he grins up into me. I moan out louder and grind back. He turns me around and smiles at my blushing face before leanimg down and starting to suck on my nipple. I stick my tongue out and start to pant as he sucks and plays with my nipples. He reaches down and slowly pulls off my boxers and grab the extra rope and ties it around my thighs. My arms are tied behind my back and the rope is tied to my front chest like a sports bra. He pulls hid own pants before his member and slowly start to grind on me again. I arch my back and moan loudly. He takes my member and his in his hand and starts to pump them together and at the same time. After about five minutes of just slow torture and pumping he, without a warning, start to pump at full speed. I arch my back more and almost scream as I hear him grunt. A second later I explode onto out chest which is followed by him. He slows down to a stop and pants along with me bit more tame. He picks me up and sets my entrance to his tip. He puts his fingers into my mouth and I look down at him confused before he slams me down. I arch my back almost half as much as it could and bite down hard onto his fingers, faening jerk went in dry!!! He starts to pound into me and takes his hand out of my mouth and sets it on my hips so he can go faster and harder. I tighten my legs around him out of instinct and scream as I arch my back all the way. Hid non stop pounding felt amazing but torturies at the same time. He randomly stops and looks up at me with a smirk. I look back, confused and panting. "Beg for it" he says. I widen my eyes, "W-what?" I ask, even tho his statement was as clear as day. "What, you think I'm gonna let you get off that easily? You heard me, beg for it" he reapets with a cocky tone and a smirk. I gulp and look down and murmur, "P-pl-ease fa-en m-e Dad-dy". "Scream it" he says as he holds my hips and pulls me off his lap. He sets me on the ground kn my knees and look down at me. He crosses his legs and arms as smirk down at me, "Or in just gonna leave you tied up like this" he says. I widen my eyes and gulp. I take a deep breath and look down. I pinch my eyes shut and scream, "Faen me so hard I cant walk or talk for months Daddy!!!! Please!" I scream, embarrassed as faen. He chukles and picks me up. He flips me onto my back and puts my legs over my shoulders before slamming into me. I arch my back again and scream as tears fill my eyes from the pleasure. He starts to non stop pound me again. I scream as loud as I can and twitch as I reach my climax, exploding all over our chest and onto a little bit of our chins. He chuckles and continues to pound into me, "I'm no where close near my edge baby" he whisper to my surprise. He continue to pound into me and about 5 minutes later I explode onto us again. Around 10 minutes later he explodes into me making me scream the loudest I can. He slowly pulls out and I feel a stream of his seed run down my arse. He turn around and grabs a towel from the dirty cloths and wipes me off. He wipes himself off next and pulls off his seed stained hoodie. He tosses it away and unites me and helps me put my boxers on. He picks ne up and lays me on the bed anf crawls in next to me, "You did such a good job Baby" he whispers to me, "Thank you Daddy" I whisper back before yawning, "Good Night Daddy, I love you" I whisper before he pecks me on the back of the head, "I love you to baby, and good night" he says before I drift off to sleep.

___________________________________
My thumbs hurt
I won't explain how sorry I am cause I cant. It makes me really happy when I read, "Please More! I love this story!" So thank you all to who said that. Bye Guys. Remember! The reality is an illusion anf the universe is a hologram! Buy gold, Bye! (Lol I'm a nerd, I know, BILLCIPHER)

Word Count: 1405