Meeting

OMG GUYS I AM SOOOOO SORRRRRRYYYYYYYYY IV BEEN BUSY AND GAHHHHHHHHH SORRY ANYWAYS LETS GET STARTED!!!!!

Wolf's POV

I woke up to a slight hand snaking around my lowers regions. I gasped and jumped. I looked over to Tord who was smirking and moving his hand away. I growled at him in which he responded "Awww my little wolf mad? Hmm?" I growled again and noticed that we might not be the only people in the car. I immediately looked forward and saw know one in the front seat. I sighed and looked back at Tord. He chuckled and said "They already went inside you need to get up tho". "Ugh okay" I told him whining. "You wanted me to continue didint you?" Tord asked. I looked away blushing. "Tell me the truth or ill tell every one I did that" I blushed harder after Tord said that and slightly shook my head yes. He chuckled a little more and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the car. I hugged him almost falling over. He chuckled and helped me stand. "I love you" he told me. "I love you to" I responded. Tord and me walked up to the front doors greeted by an escort and Mom and Dad. I smiled and followed behind Tord who was following the escort. We walked into a big room with stone walls and that was also dimly lit. The chairs were black exept for one red one at the front of the table. The table was long and blackish brown and the room was cold. "Sir why did we have to meet here instead of Norway" A man across the room asked. The man had a familiar symbol embedded onto his arm like someone took a hot iron to his arm. "Because Norway is to far for my little brother to travel since we experimented on him" Tord awnsered the man. It kinda hurt being called 'little brother' but I went with it since Tord may not want to look weak in front of the other people in the room. Anxiety kicked in.(Enternal Dialogue) Haha he dosent want other people to know you seduced him into loving you. N-No! Its just not professional to date a family member! Ha keep telling your self that!!! I was brought back from my self hate to Tord pulling me along by my wrist to come sit down. I walked along instead of being dragged. I sat down next to Tord who tapped my leg under the table. I put my hand under the table where he grabbed it and squeezed it for a second. He wrote I love you into the pom of my hand. I grabbed his hand and squizzed it lovingly. "So Sir when did you get this new brother?" A man asked with a roughly chizzled face. I cringed on the inside looking at the scars covering his face. "We got him a few months ago and dont talk about him like hes a pet" Tord told him the last few words coated in venom. I chuckled and zoned out as they started to talk about there work. My thoughts went to no where in my brain. I thought of Tord shirtless first killing my face in which Tord looked at my dull eyes in concern. I nodded at him that I'm okay. My eyes went back to dull as I sank back into thought. I then thought about the scar I saw on the mans arm from ealrier that I saw on Tords clothing when those men came. It was the same and looked like Tord's devil horn hair style. Before I could notice Tord said, "5 minute break!!!". I was confused but came back to reality remembering that we were in a office room. I looked around as I saw everyone I didint know left the room. I slouched back into my chair and sighed. "Hey Wolfy you okay? You were all red?" Tord asked me. I nodded looking away and blushing again the image of Tord suductivly looking at me shirtless. I bit my lip and shook my head getting the image off my mind. I sighed and hugged him. He looked suprised but hugged back. "I love you and when do we get to leave" I whined. Tord chuckled and squeezed me. "We still have another two hours I'm sorry Wolfy" Tord told me as I whined again. I shifted my hand on his back and felt a slight bump and spun him around to fix what I assumed was his jacket. I turned him around and found nothing as I felt his body again finding more bumps. He froze. I wondered why as I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bathroom. He was still kinda stunned as I unbuttoned his trench coat. I knew this was kinda sudden but I had to fix what ever this was I mean I'm a perfectionist. I found nothing again but the bumps bigger and more like lines. I hesitantly found that he had only a hoodie on under his trench coat. I hesitantly pulled up his hoodie blushing at his toned chest as I noticed what my curiosity led me to. Tord had scars down his stomach and back. They were deep and big. The cuts were long and short. There were three major slashes across his stomach and about fourteen little ones. I covered my mouth in horror. I slowly used my free hand to turn him around and saw seven more major cuts down his back and so many little cuts I couldnt count. The scars made his skin look like it was colored wrongly. What has he been threw? I didint notice the tears streaming down my face until Tord muttered I'm sorry bringing me out of my trance. He was looking down avoiding my gaze. "What happened" I managed to shake out of my throat. "When we were in war they kidnapped me" Tord chocked out. "They torchered me for a few hours until Paul and Patryk came and rescued me" It had been a while since I heard them called by those names "This was 6 years ago, before I even joined. I'm so sorry" Tord told me. I hugged him immediately crying loudly into his chest. After about ten minutes I stoped crying and calmed down. The red lines went away about four minutes later. Tord got dressed again and grabbed my hand and took me to the front of the office room. He let go and took my wrist. He took me inside were everyone turned and looked at us. "Okay exuse our late comeback lets continue" Tord said sitting down me sitting where I was sitting before. I zoned back out again. How?

___________________________________
Again Guys I am soooooooooooo sorry I havent updated ive been dealing with crap gah anyways thank you for not giving up! Bye!!!

Word Count: 1162