Tord! Why!

(I know thats a picture of Tom and Tord but just pretend its you. Lets continue!)

Y/N's POV

Tord and I were walking to our next class when Tord pulled me to the side into the closet. "What the frick Tor-" I was cut off when Tord put his lips on mine. His lips were soft and plush and the kiss felt like heaven. The kiss was passionate and gental. I loved it until the janitor walked in. Shit. The janitor grabed both of our collars and dragged us to the principles office. The bell had already rung sooo we were in a lot of trouble. "We have a assembale today and to make a point you to will be on stage. That will be your punishment." The principle said. Meh that dosent sound to bad.We were sent back to class after our talk with the principle.

Time Skip

It was now the assemble. This was ironic. The principle had to chairs next to the front of the stage. We were sitting in them as Edd, Matt, Tom, Jocelyn, and Jess were waving at us and Tom looked confused. The principle then mentioned our names. I was confused as the principle started to explain why we were on stage. I almost died. WHO THE HELL WOULD BE SO CRUEL!!!! He walked over to us and Tord growled. The principle told us firmly to hold hands. I did die this time. My face was so hot. Tord heastintly grabbed my hand and put his face into his hand as I covered mine with my elbow. Everyone laughed and some even yelled "GAY BOYS". My hand was shaking and titening around Tord's. I was mad really mad. Tord looked up at me and I calmed down. Dominate. I took my hand off my face and fliped off the principal and the entire school. Some gasped, some snickered. I growled and saw Tom laugh. "SHOW EM DUDE!!!!" Tom yelled almost breaking out in laughter. I kinda smirked. The principal how ever was pissed. I stuck my tounge out at him as Tord snickered. "Suspened" the principal told me. I laughed and said "Rebel"

Time Skip

I got home and Paul and Patryk were standing there glaring at me. I mumbled Shit under my breath as Patryk kinda looked surprised. "Why!?" Patryk kinda yelled. That hurt. My eyes teared up. "Because" I said. "You don't fucking do that!" Paul yelled. That hurt even worse. I felt like I was with the orphanage again. Like I was being slowly killed. I was crying while looking at the ground. Patryk didint notice until a tear hit the ground. Patryk gasped and ran over to me. He tried to grab my arm but I slapped his hand away. He looked hurt. "Don't fucking touch me you Bastard". I ran out of the house into the woods.

Hours later

It was 10:37 and I hadent gone back home. Patryk and Paul were looking for me. I could hear them yelling my name and yelling "WERE SORRY!!!!". Out of know where three men grabbed me. One had his hand over my mouth and the others pinned me to the ground. I heard Tord yelling for me. I would have responded but I couldn't. They were to far away to hear me anyways. The man on top of me smirked in the dark and laughed. "Why did little boy run away huh". I growled and he laughed a little. (Little Lemon or smut what ever) He started to grind his knee into my groin. I couldn't speak or make noise so it was usless to try. I bit the mans hand. He took his hand off. Him still grinding me I moaned queitly hoping he wouldent of heard me. He did a laughed a little. It went quiet and the man looked parlised. He fell in top of me. My eyes were to full of tears. I couldn't see clearly as the other two men stood up fast. That's when I heard a thick Norwegian accent. "Get the fuck off". It was Tord. He had a gun. I noticed I was covered in blood.He shot the two other men. The man on top of me was dead. He had a patch on his arm. It looked like a symbol. As one of the men close to my ear wasent fully dead his last words were "Red Leader". His breathing stoped. He was dead. I looked up and cryed. Tord kicked then man on top of me off and picked me up bridal style. Patryk and Paul ran over and said "Major Tord" in unison. I was confused but looked at Tord. He was looking at me and smiling. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you to" I said back as I fell unconscious.

The next day

Tord's POV

It was Friday so me and Kitty Boy didint go to school because we were switching schools. Dad had talked to Edd, Matt, Tom, Jocelyn, and Jessles parents about switching schools. They all agreed after they told them what happened. We were all going to start at a school called Rono High. We were already inrolled so we all walked to school and got our stuff from our lockers. Jocelyn started to talk as we all walked home seeing we lived in the same neighborhood. "You go guys! Being gay is the best!". Edd laughed and kissed her. She giggled and hugged him. He picked her up and gave her a piggy back ride. Matt sighed. "What's wrong Matt" I asked. Matt looked emabaressed and looked at Jess. He sucked in and turned around. We all stopped and looked at him. He was face to face with Jess. "J-Jess I l-like you! Wil you b-be my girlfriend!" Matt said. Kitty Boy and Edd kinda went "oooooooo" it was funny. "Yes I will Matt!" Jess said. Matt smiled and pulled her in for a kiss. It was a short but cute kiss. Jocelyn squealed and said "Shippp!!!!!". Jess blushed and also did Matt but we all just started to walk again. Once we hit out neiborhood Jocelyn and Jess walked on way, Matt and Edd walked the other way and me Tom and Kitty Boy walked our way. We all got home and Tom came to our house. We went up to me and Kitty Boys room and hung out. Me and Tom were drawing when "Hey guys" Kitty Boy said. "Yea" we responded. "Can my nickname be Wolf?" Kitty Boy said. "Sure" I told him. Tom nodded and pulled out his phone. He made a group chat between every one (Edd, Matt, Tom, Tord, Y/N, Jocleyn, and Jessle). He typed "Y/N'S NEW NICK NAME IS WOLF!!!!!!". Everyone responded with a okay or something like that.

Time skip

Narrators POV

Tom ended up staying the night. He fell asleep also did Tord. Wolf was still awake laying in bed. Toms phone went off. Wolf grabbed his phone. It was a text from some one named Satsu. It said "Love you. Goodnight". Who was this mystery person?

___________________________________
A/N

Hiiiiiiiiiiii. Thanks JessleLuna9 for shouting me out and thank you guys for reading. I'm also going to hell for some of what I wrote. Who is this mystery person. You will find out soon. Anyways Bye!!!

Word Count: 1233