Fight (Part 2)

Hey guys! Hows it going! Im sorry for not updating, I just restarted school and am loosing interest in this story, but if you truly like it, Ill continue. Anyways, I also wanted to do a DDLB Tom x Male Little Reader? Anyone up for that? Might have my boi help me with that, anyways! Enjoy the story!
Oh yeah, Smut!! Enjoy Lovleys!
---
Your POV

I whine as I lay panting on Tords chest, "Y-ou must lo-ve see-ing m-e li-ke this" I stutter as I claw at his chest and get shocked again. I feel my hips start to hurt and whine as I squirm around. I bite his shoulder and get shocked again as I yelp and fall back. I lay on the floor in missionary and pant as I moan and squirm. I jolt as I feel Tords foot on my manhood as he presses, making me moan loudly. [Get ready for some begging my lovleys] I stand up and shakily crawl back onto his lap as I sit facing away from him and lean back and wrap my arms around his neck as I try not to pant or moan, "Please fuck me Daddy, Please fuck my tight little ass so I cant walk for weeks, use me as your play thing and fuck me until my prostate hurts from cumming Daddy, Oh god I love your big juicy cock, I want it in my ass so bad" I beg as I look up at him, him smirking and with a raised eyebrow, "Your gonna have to beg harder baby" He purr into my ear, making me shiver as his accent thickens. "Please fuck me do hard Daddy! Make it so I cant walk for months! Make me be begging you to stop cause of how hard your pounding my prostate! I just want to watch you stare down at my screaming face while you pound into me!" I beg louder. I see a flash of amusement as he snaps his fingers, a signal I assume, and my shock collar turns off. I feel myself flip around as my boxers [? Dont remember] are yanked off and my rim is starting to be teased. I see everyone leave as I moan loudly and roll my hips onto Tords hand, "P-Please! More!" I whine as I push down, feeling his finger enter me. I moan loudly as he pushes his finger up into my tight hole, "Ride it and I just might think about letting you do the same to my cock" He purrs as I start to bounce on his finger. I feel myself twitch as the knot grows in my stomach and jut before I cum he pulls his finger out. I pant and whine as Im put on my knees and my hairs yanked towards his cock, "Suck it" He says seductively as he looks down at me, pressing my face to his clothed erection. I pull down his pants shakily and take his ten inch cock into my hands. I start to pump it and lick it up and down. I feel him pull my head away, "Stick your tongue out" He orders me, in which I oblige.

Tords POV

I start to slap my cock onto his tongue and groan as a bit of precum squirts onto his tongue, 'God his tongue feels amazing'. I slowly thrust my cock into his mouth and slide into his throat as he gags. I start to go faster and faster until I twitch into the back of his throat. I pull off and cum onto his face as I look down at him. I pull his face up to mine, "Your my cum dumpster, and mine only, got it?" I say with a smirk as I look at his cum covered face, watching him nod. I smirk and pick him up as I set him on my lap and tease his entrance with my head, "You want my cock baby?" Nod, "You sure?" Vigorous nods. I purr as I slam up into me, listening to the screams leave his mouth. I slowly pull him off then slam him back down and watch his face. I do this for about ten minutes. I randomly start to pound into him, hitting his prostate, I know that to, cause he screamed louder. I redirect myself to there and start to pound up into it as I see tears of pleasure form in the corners of his eyes, "You gonna cum baby? Do you like when Daddy pounds your prostate till you cant help but want to cum? Huh? Huh?" I ask as I smirk. "Yes Daddy! Yes I love it!" He screams as I bite my lip then lean down and bite his shoulder then trail hickeys to his ears, [So, Im into degrading, but not sure if reader-kun is, but theirs some degrading up ahead, you have been warned] "Then cum for your master slut" I whisper in his her, YOUR hear, and feel your cum cover my chest.  I stop thrusting into him and hold his body to mine quickly as I cum into your ass, hard and deep and listen to your beautiful screams. I pant as I hold him and kiss his forehead, "I love you" I whisper as he slowly loses consciousness onto my chest.

[Time skip]

Your POV

I wake up tiredly to my ass sore and next to Tord on our bed. I look up at his peaceful sleeping  face then lay my head back on his bare chest, realizing we're both bare. I yawn, so we came home after the whole ordeal? Ok, Thats cool. I lean up and peck Tords lips and see him stir awake. His eyes ope then look down at me and smile as he pecks my forehead, "I love you my prince" He whispers as he holds me close. I kiss his chin, "I love you to my king" I say, before peacefully drifting back to sleep in his arms.

____________________________________________________________________________
He guys! Im sorry I havent updated! Also, comment about the Tom x Little Reader thing if you want it, also, did you like the 'You, Your' thing? And the degrading, cause I can add more of that, anyways, Have a good day/afternoon/night my lovleys! Ha det!

Word Count: 1045