Weekend (part 2)

(I put a video this time and yes its a Tom and Tord video but I love it)

Wolf's POV

After Tord asked me if I wanted to be his boyfriend which I accepted we headed out to Red Robins. It was my favorite!!! I was so exited the food there was awesome!!! (Sorry if you dont like Red Robins)

Short Time Skip

It was now 1:35 and we were at the restraunt. After Tord ordered our food we all got our table about 15 minutes later. The time waits kinda sucked but I still loved this place!!! We were waiting for our appetizers so I started up a conversation. (J is Jocelyn, Je is Jessle, To is Tom, T is Tord, Edd is E, Matt is M, S is Satsu, and finally You are Y)
Y: "Do you guys like this place?"
J: "I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!"
E: "Shhhh love that's to loud"
J: "Sorry"
M: "You guys are cute!"
E: "You and Jess are to"
Matt and Jess both turn a bright or dark red.
T: "I dont mind this place"
Y: "I agree with Joce! I love this place!"
To: "Not Bad"
S: "I actually really like this place!"
J&Y: "Yeah!!!"
Finally our appetizers got there and we all started to eat. Once we were done our food was already there.

1 Hour Time Skip

When we were all done we headed to the park. It was around 3 p.m. The park was full of children playing in snow. I smiled a little. I thought it was cute. The children running around leaving little footsteps. The small images of me playing in the snow with Jane my best friend from the orphanage. Jane and me were about five in my most recent memory of playing in the snow. I was pulled out of my trance by a snowball hitting me in the side of the head. I stumbled a little and looked over to see Tord laughing into his hand. "Welcome back to earth sunshine!" Tord said bursting into laughter. I gotta embaressed and frustrated at the same time. I picked up a snow ball and walked up to Tord. He was still bent over laughing. He was wheezing and looking at me holding his stomach still bent down. I took the snowball in my hand and shoved it into his face. He looked surprised for a second before he fell on the ground laughing hysterical. "You jerk!" I said pouting. I crossed my arms and looked away. When he could speak like a normal person he told me I was like a whining child. I do admit I was pouting. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I blushed and shoved my face into the crook of his neck. "Hey guys lets head for the woods. Isn't that what we were going to originally do Tom?" I heard the sound of loud shuffling of Toms jacket. I assumed he said yes cause that's when we started to head somewhere. I peaked and saw in fact we were heading for the woods. When we entered the woods Tord looked at me and quietly rubbed circles into my back. I lightly rested my head back into the crook of his neck. A twig snapped and I flung my head up just to see Tord stepped on one. "You do act like a wolf Y/N~" Tord told me. I was surprised he had said my real name and in such a seductive tone. I blushed and layed my head back down as I listened to the sound of snow crunching under Tord's feet. The others started to talk but I blocked out there voices as I listened to the birds chirp and the snow crunching over the pounds of pressure. I slowly drifted into sleep.

Tord's POV

As I was talking to the others I heard quiet snores coming from Y/N. He fell asleep on my arm but I really didint care. We had no certain destination it was just pretty out here. We hit a small open area with decent sized stones to sit on. I walked over and sat down on one to rest as I noticed Y/N was resting a hand on my croch. I blushed and Tom laughed a little. "What's mister hentia (sorry if I spelt that wrong) thinking? Huhhh~" Tom teased. I blushed and looked down and tried not to move my hips or lower regions. I accidentally moved and bit my lip to hold back my small groan. I apparently didint do such a good job cause I felt Y/N move around moving his hand. I was relieved that he moved his hand. He slowly moved his head and looked up at me with a sleepy face. "Sorry. Did I wake you?" I asked. "No its fine" he told me. Its about 3:46 now. We where supposed to head for the carnival at 4 or so we had to start heading out of the woods. I told the others as I stood up. Y/N looked at me with sleepy eyes as he lazily laid his head back into the crook of my neck. I soon after didint hear little snores but heard a little hum. I didint know the song but I listened. He opened his mouth and started to sing quietly. "I love you so so so much! I love you so so so so much!" Then he kept humming the rest. We arrived on the outside of the woods and I saw Tom start walking towards the car. I followed. I pulled my phone out of my pocket saw it was 3:55. "Tom we only have five minutes. Lets go!!!" I told him. I started to run. When we got in the car I sat down and put Y/N on top of my lap. His hand slid across my lower regions to grab the seatbelt. In the rush I didint have time to cover my mouth. I moaned quietly in his ear as I saw him go red and Tom smirk. I closed my eyes and put my head on his shoulder as he buckled us in. Next stop Carnival.

___________________________________
A/N

Heyyyyyy guysssss. I'm going to hell. And IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!! Ive been busy with studying and stuff ughhhhhh. Anyways hoped you liked the chapter and sorry for posting so late. Byeeeee!!!

Word Count: 1088