Meating

(Warning Lemon in this chapter)

Wolf's POV

As I lay in bed I slowly drift to sleep.

A few days Later

I woke up on Wednesday to Tord running around rummaging threw things. "Tordy what are you doinggggg" I said groggy and not fully awake. Tord turned around and said "Good morning Sunshine!!! I'm getting ready for the meeting!!!". "What meeting?" I asked. "Wellllll remember when Dad talked about the Red Army well yeah I have a meeting and I'm gonna introduce you to my fellow colleague's!" Tord told me. "Soooooo you need to get dressed" he hummed turning around getting dressed. I stood up and walked over to my closet. Before I could do anything Tord spun me around and told me that he had some cloths I could wear. I nodded and took the cloths he gave me. He gave me a long navy blue trench coat with a black hoodie and some blue jeans. I grabbed some boxers and walked to the bathroom. The Bathroom was hot giving me the impression that Tord had already took one. I undressed and stepped into the shower letting the cold water run down my back (little fact about me I take cold showers so I can only describe taking a cold shower). My body already used to the cold went numb as I felt the pain to slowly start to sink in. After washing my hair I stepped out to find Tord leaning agents the wall. I noticed someone had walked in but I thought they left. Tord eyed me up and down and quietly growled. I blushed and grabbed my towel to cover my self. I walked over to my cloths and took my towel off to put them on but of course Tord had other plans. Tord rapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. He slowly moved his hand down grabbing me. I gasped at the sudden felling and covered my mouth as Tord started to move his fingers around. As Tord started to go faster Dad called from downstairs to hurry up we were leaving soon. Tord sighed and let go and kissed my cheek as he walked out. I by now was a tomato. I panted a little before putting my cloths on and running down stairs. Tord smirked at me as I looked down and blushed even more. Daddy sighed and walked out followed by dad. I walked after Tord following behind. As we got in the car and sat down I tilted my head back and almost fell asleep. I moved my body a little as to not fall asleep and asked Daddy a question. "Hey Daddy can I call you Mom?" I said. Daddy turned around and looked at me confused but then responded "Sure" and turned back around to his normal position. I chuckled and layed my head back again falling asleep.

___________________________________
Heyyyy guesses sorry for the short chapter but hoped you enjoyed!!! Bye!!!

Word Count: 502