Aw dritt

Wolf POV

I was still sitting in my chair when I started to hear thoughts. Not my thoughts. It was the people around me. One man was thinking something not so holy not even listening. Ew. Another man was actually listening and thinking political things. I assumed this was the effects of the thing Mom and Dad did. Another man was thinking about how hot Tord was. I growled getting Tord's attention. I chuckled quitley at his conserned face and waved it off. Tord smiled and kept talking. I kept listening to the other people and turned my head to Tord and heard his thoughts. He was thinking of me not so holy. I blushed and looked away. Hearing the person next to me's thoughts. 'I will kill him' he thought. My vision started to blur as I saw the pistol in his left hand. My skin started to turn to the color it was the night I turned. There was a flash. I had the mans head in my claws. I wasent completely monster but I had claws, horns like a ram, and black fur covering my arms. (Gore?) His head exploded. Blood covered my face, hands, and arms. The black fur was now covered in crimson red liquid. It was sticky and smelt really bad. Every one was looking at me when I felt a peice of metal on the back of my head. I already knew what it was. A man behind me had a pistol or some sort of gun to my head. I froze and growled. Tord looked shocked. Tord immediately was brought back to reality with the situation. Tord stood up and said, "Put the Gun Down" in a deep frankly scary voice. "Your mut killed our man sir I dont see why I shouldeny kill him I mean hes adopted and only for a month or so" the man said back emphasising mut. My eyes started to dart around fast to the point I couldnt see clearly. I shook my head and liked the blood around my mouth. It was bitter sweet but smelled disgusting. Tord looked at me. I couldn't tell if he was mad or ashamed. Then I noticed the look on his face. It was amusement? Tord laughed and looked back up to the man. "You know I can do much worse" and pulled out a gun putting it to the mans head. The man flinched and looked terrified at the look on Tord's face. I heard a slight click and a pounding pain in my head. Blood covered my vision. I fell to the ground. Tord grabbed my arm and the man on the ground in front of me dead from Tord's gun.Black.

___________________________________
I can't even explain how sorry I am I haven't updated I just haven't had time and ughhhhhh anyways sorry guys hope you enjoy the chapter and sorry its short Bye

Word Count: 489