Home

Your POV

Because of my head injury it was kind of hard to do normal things. Showering was one of them. I had to take a shower with another person just in case I slip and fall or so my bandages dont come off. We had P.E in school today so I was pretty sweaty and I wanted to take a shower. Me and Tord were the only ones home. I bit my lip as we sat on the couch together. I anticipated what he would say when I asked. 'Fun Time~' or 'I dont think we should until dad gets home' and a lot of other sexual stuff. I gulped back my anxiety and opened my mouth to speak, "H-Hey Tord, C-Can we ta-ke a shower?" I asked. He looked over at me and shrugged. "Sure. Why so stuttery?" He asked. I shook my head, "Nothin" I say. He shrugs and stands up and stretches out a hand to help me up. I take his hand and he leads me upstairs to our bathroom. We enter the bathroom and I see him smirk. 'Shit I was right!'. He leans against the wall and watches me, "Ill strip after you" He says. I blush gulp as I start to take off my shirt, then my jeans, and finally my boxers. I freeze at my boxers and look away blushing. I hear him chuckle and walk over to me. He sets his hands on my shoulders and leans down and whispers into my ear, "Remember our fun night?~ I've already seen this~" he said setting his finger on my tip. I shuttered and looked up at his smirking face. He bent down and pulled down my boxers letting me realize I had an erection. I gulp again as I hear him chuckle. He stands up and pulls away observing my body. "Nice~" he hums as he start to strip. He gets to his boxers and smirks at me and pulls them down showing his whole 10 inches. I widened my eyes a bit and rubbed my arm. "Damn your huge" I murmur without thinking. "Thank you~" he responds. I blush and shake my head as I hastily make my way to the shower. Once I enter the shower I feel the water start to run down my hair and back. I soon hear the thrashing of the shower curtains as Tord stepped in. He set his hands on my waist and pushed his body to mine, "We have to make sure your stable~" was his exuse for the action. I just shivered as I felt him rub his member onto my ass. I slowly, without thinking started to rub back onto him. 'Shit! I like it!' I thought. Slowly losing track of my thoughts I felt his hand on my chin and tilt my head back so I was looking at him. His warm lips soon made contact with mine. I couldn't tell how long we'd been kissing, just that it felt amazing. He pulled away for air and we quietly panted, but soon enough he went in for another kiss. I felt his hands leave my chin and slowly travel there way down my body. He ran them over my ass then my groin and back up to my nipple. He pinched, flicked, squeezed, really anything that made me feel good. I started to squirm and moan into our kiss as he pulled away. He chuckled, that deep sexy chuckle of his. I whimpered when I felt his hand on my member. I looked down as he started to slowly pump me and play with my tip. I moaned out louder and louder as I reached my climax. When he noticed my pre-c,um he stopped abruptly and chuckled at my whining.

Tord P.O.V

I chuckled at his little whine as I tease him by stopping as he was just about to climax. I picked him up and spun him around so he was facing me. He looked up at my confused before I lifted him up and set his legs over my shoulders. He instantly turned a dark shade of red as he looked down at my smirking expression. I slowly learned my territory by running my tounge along what I could reach. His member and his thighs were in reach of my tounge so thats what I did. I sucked and left hickeys on his thighs and left small bite marks to. I slowly made my way from the farthest part I could reach to his member. I started to slowly lick up his member and to his tip, which I got a satisfying moan and shiver from. The sound of his moans when I licked and bit his thighs was intoxicating, even now. I, without warning, took him all in my mouth and start to bob my head and run my tounge along his tip. I got a suprised gasp at first but soon turned into, loud, lustfull moans. I felt his hands tangle into my hair as he slowly rode my mouth.

Your P.O.V

I moaned out surprised by the feeling going threw my body. I slowly felt myself become close again and twitch in his mouth. I grabbed two handfulls of his hair and moved his head faster, and faster as I reached my climax, my seed hitting the back of his throat. He gagged for a second before pulling off and looking up at me smirking. I blushed furiously as he chuckled and took me off his shoulders. But he didint put me on the ground, he pushed my against the wall and put my ass in the air. I put my arms on the ground as he looked down at my from my ass. I whimpered, unsure of what he was doing before he slowly licked around my whole. I gasped at the sudden action and gave out a small moan and he started to eat me out. He slowly stuck his tounge in and out, in and out, to tease me. Eventually he got bored of this tacktick and set me down before stepping out of the shower. He soon came back with lubricant and stepped back in. He lubbed himself up before picking me up and setting my warm body against the cold shower wall. "You ready?" He asked me as he positioned himself at my entrance. "Y-yeah" I stuttered a response as he almost pushed in. "Wait a sec" he muttered to himself before lubing up three fingers. He pushed one, cold finger in that suprised him. He slowly moved in and out before adding a second and a third. By now he had picked up pace and started to go faster. I was a moaning wreck. He pulled his fingers out and added more lube before once more sticking two back in. He pulled out almost right after and slowly pushed his tip in. It hurt like hell for a second or two before it slowly started to fade to a good feeling. It still stung a little so he waited for me to get adjusted. After a little bit I slowly started to rock my hips. He took this as a sign to move and started to slowly thrust in and out of my whole. I moaned out and started to claw at his back. He didint seem to mind. He slowly startes to pick up speed as he was soon pounding into me. Everytime he pounded id scream out in pleasure, everytime getting closer to my climax. I soon felt myself twitch and looked down to a throbbing member. He looked down too, following my gaze and started to pound harder. He found my pro'state and pounded that for a straight minute getting shrill screams out of me. I exploded without a verbal warning on our chest. He pounded a few more time before he exploded inside of me. I shook and panted as he held me and slowly pulled out, I stream of c,um flowing out of my ass. He smiled at me and pecked me on the lips then on the forehead. "You did good baby, for your first time" he said to me holding our head together. "I love you" he whispered. "I l-love you t-t-to" I whisper back, shakily. He got shampoo and poured some into his hand before rubbing it into my scalp. I purred at the sensation and pushed my head up into his palms.  He finished cleaning me up then himself. He wrapped my sore legs around his torso as he stepped out of the shower and turned it off. He set me on the counter and got a towel. He put it on my head and rubbed it dry of any water. He brought it down to my shoulders, making sure to be carefully and the same with my legs. He finished drying me off and coppied with himself. He wrapped a towel around his waist and a towel around mine and walked to our room. He got me a tank top and shorts and helped me put them on over my boxers, which I already put on. After I was dressed he laid me down in his bed and got dressed as well. He crawled in next to me and kissed my neck. "I love you" he whispered once again, holding me in his warm embrace. "I love you to" I whispered back and soon drifted to sleep.

___________________________________
Hey guys!!!! I'm not even gonna say how sorry I am cause thatd be annoying. I hope you licked (<-- Lol noticed this after I did it! Not fixin it!) this chapter and have a good day/afternoon/night! Bye Bye!

Word Count: 1634