First Day! Tord!

Narrator POV

It was Wednesday. The results werent told to Y/N yet. "Y/N!" Paul yelled. Y/N ran downstairs after packing his backpack and getting ready. "Y/N you got into....." Y/N's anxiety kicked in. You got 5th didint you! They hate you! There giving you back you peice of Crap! "You got into sophomore year! We are so proud of you! And because your brother is older than all his friends we thought of bringing him back a grade. Soooooo just follow Tord he'll show you."

Time Skip

Y/N's POV

We were at the entrance of the school. I was so happy it was hard to breath until.... "HEY GAY BOY WHOS YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!!!" some kid yelled at Tord as he walked over here. My killing instincts kicked in. When the boy got over here I flung my head around and looked at the boy. "Hi I'm Brian. Your gay boys new toy aren't you. Oooooo and your young. That's not okay buddy." I heard Tord growl slightly and grab my sleeve to drag me away. I instantly pulled my arm away shocking Tord. I growled at the guy. He laughed and said "Oh fierce aren't we" (cussing ahead beware)
"Fuck Off" I said venom lacing my tone. The guy kinda glared at me and I heard Tord gasp. The guy went to punch me. I backed away at lightning speed and turned and kicked the guy in the face. He fell to his knees coughing up blood. "Dont Fuck with my family you asshole" I said again. I turned less hostile and was back to normal as Tord put a hand on my shoulder. I gasped at the sudden touch and spun around. I sighed as I saw it was just Tord and a few other people? The first man stepped forward was in a green hoodie with the schools black overcoat kinda like Tord with his red. "Hi I'm Edd" he said. I shook his hand. "I'm Y/N" I said.  Then another man stepped forward and introduced himself. He had a purple hoodie on under his overcoat. "Hi I'm Matt" he said as I shook his hand and introduced my self again. The last man who stepped forward was in a blue hoodie with his overcoat. He seemed familiar then I noticed that is was the man across from us. Before he could speak I said "Hey! Your the guy who lives across from me and Tord!" He nodded. "I'm Tom. Nice moves there!" He said.

The guys started to drag there friend away. I walked over to them as one glared and the rest looked horrified. "I'm sorry for your friend. I kinda go non human when I'm mad." I chuckled a little nervously and they looked confused. I put my arms out and said "For all your friends pain you can hit me once just not the groin or face please I don't want my parents knowing" they looked confused but put there friend down and walked over to me. I tensed my body up so I could show dominance when the hit me so it would hurt them. The first guy hit me in the gut. He pulled away whimpering in pain as I still smiled through my pain. The next guy kicked me in the chest. I laughed and told him that tickled. He growled and asked how old I was. I told him 12 and he looked horrified. One of the guy's pulled out a knife thinking I didint see. I told him to put the knife away and he looked surprised and scared at the same time. The bell rang and I ran for Tord he showed me our first class which was home room. I had the class with Edd and Tom. Matt and Tord had different classes.

Time Skip

It was lunch time and Tord had just got his and my lunch. It looked weird but didint taste to bad. That's when a girl walked up to us and hung her body on Matt. "H-Hi Jess" Matt said. I giggled and whispered to Matt "Who's this~". He turned and glared at me. I giggled as the girl looked at me. She smiled and introduced herself as she stood up straight. "Hi I'm Jessle! And you are?". She shook my hand and I told her my name. "I'm Y/N. Are you Matt's girlfriend?". She blushed and shook her head no. I sighed and said "Ahhh you guys would be a good couple". This time they both blushed and looked away. Then another girl came over and sat next to Edd. She and him smiled as he kissed her on the cheek. She blushed and smiled then noticed me. "Hi I'm Jocelyn. And who are you?" she said. "Oh I'm Y/N" I told her. "Are you Tord's Boyfriend?". I turned a dark red and looked at Tord bit he was looking away and blushing to. Matt chuckled and mouthed the words "Karmaaaaaa". I glared a little and heard Tord sigh. He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me close to his body. I was red as he'll and put my face into his hoodie. "Actually kitty boy here is my adopted brother but I have to admit I do like him." I was even redder and pushed my face deeper into his hoodie. I mumbled "I love you" into his hoodie and hoped he didint hear me but thanks to my luck he did and kissed my head. I was a tomato. I heard the girls squeal and heard Jess whisper yell "Ship!!!!!!!!!".

Time skip

It was 2:00 and we were all meeting up at the front of the school. I was getting Tom, Matt, Edd, Jocelyn, and Jessles Numbers. When we were done it was around 2:08 and me and Tord started to walk home when Tom ran up behind us. He started to walk with us. He was much taller than me and almost the same height as Tord but he was a little taller. I got tired and he picked me up. I swear I heard Tord growl. Tom said "Ooooooo someones jealoussssssss" Tord growled again and I laughed a bit. I looked at him reassuringly and he calmed down. When we got home I went inside and took a nap in our room. I swear I heard Tord say "Love you" before I fell asleep.

___________________________________
A/N

Thanks guys for reading. And I'm sorry for the cussing and maybe triggering topic. Anyways I want to tag JessleLuna9. Bye bye!!!

Word Count: 1105