High School (Sebaciel fanfic)

hi my KITTENS this is my new fanfic let me know if u want more its about Ciel and Sebastian at high school the chapters are short but I will update soon enjoy

NAME: Ciel

this was about the only question I can answer on this test. I mean in 10th grade no one really pays attention anyway. There either too busy talking or flirting with other classmates thats just my opinion. Since I'm bored a lot I don't really have anyone to talk to you except for the occasional do you have a pencil question that comes up.

My thoughts were interrupted by the teacher saying " Ok class, today we havea new student his name is Sebastian and he will be here for the rest of the year". Boy who walked in with raven black hair and crimson eyes was drop dead gorgeous even the guys are staring and not just look away. He seems to have eye contact with me and smiled and nodded the teacher sat him right next to me I almost had a heart attack.

" so what's your name?" Sebastian asks. "Oh im Ciel but you should not talk to me you might be made fun of". Then out of nowhere Sebastian leans and in a seductive vocie says " I don't care what they think I'd rather hang out with you" and I knew this was going to be the best day ever.

Time skip

I was on my way home to my aunt when Sebastian out of the blue comes up and says "Do you care if I walk with you, I live 3 houses down?.

"Sure" I reply not really having a choice.

Sorry I ended it here I just have school and I was writing this on my tablet so sry for any spelling errors, goodbye my KITTENS