Beach

I have made my decision but im not going to tell u until the story starts, but thank you guys so much this story has reached 700 Views and I am exited and hope u are to.just thanks and you now have a hug from me, enjoy.

"I want to go with you" I said as we walked out of school. "What do you want as a present?" I asked.  "Ummmmm....you" he teases.  "No besides that".

He stops to stroke his chin "Surprise me" he starts to walk again. Great now I have to think of something to get him. "But at the beach its just going to be you and me thats it" He winks making me blush.

We arrive to my house "My aunts not home right now" He gives me a sad face then a goodbye kiss a waves goodbye as he walks home. The party is tomorrow so I should go get a present now.

I start to walk in the opposite direction that Sebastian went. A few stores where on the side of the road but as I walked by a black dot caught my eye. I look in a store window trying to get a better glimpse of the dot.

I see it clear now its black with a long tail and dark brown eyes that remind me of Sebastian. I open the door to the store then the kitten runs up to me a meows. I hear a voice say "Shes free if you want her" and I new this would be a great present.

I pick up the kitten and say "Thanks" to the man at the counter,then I leave with the kitten in my arms. I head back to my house and see Aunt reds van in the drive way. How am I going to hide the kitten,  I put the kitten into my coat pocket.

I walk into the door ready to run to my room, but then I see Aunt red sitting on the couch.  "Ciel come here, I need to talk to you" this was all I needed . I walk over to the couch slowly ready for her to tell me anything "I lost my job" she whispers. I sit on the couch and put my arm on her shoulder trying to comfort her.

"Meow" everything goes silent "What was that"Aunt red asks . "I was just clearing my throat" she stands up "im not going to be home on my birthday im going somewhere so you can go do whatever you a want" she says then heads up to her room.

Im happy that I can be with Sebastian but I cant help feel a little guilty.i walk into the kitchen pullimg out some salami and some water for the kitten. I set her down and she darts right for the food.

As she finishes I take her up to my room and place her on my bed, then I lay down and drift into sleep.

beep...beep...beep

I open my eyes to a loud alarm clock and a kitten on my stomach. I slowly get up trying not to wake up the kitten, but failing as the kittens eyes flash open and I hear a meow. Its Sebastians Birthday today I better get dresses. I throw on jeans and a blue jacket then pick up the kitten and go out my room.

sorry I ended it here I am going to put the beach part in the next part. I hope you enjoyed it and as always goodbye my KITTENS