Party

they are still at the party in this chapter put then go home  yaoi enjoy

after we stop dancing A girl comes over and hands us bathing suits "You too can change in the back but dont take to long" She giggles, and I roll my eyes.

we head to the bathroom and its huge like everything else. I take my shirt off but regret it a moment later. Sebastian pushes me on the wall and locks his lips with mine pulling me into a sweet kiss, then he works his way down tomy chest covering it in kisses.

A knock comes from the door "Are you ok in there?" someone asks. I reply trying not to moan "Ya..I..im fine" Sebastian pulls away and says "Sorry I got a little carried away I just cant control myself around you" He gives me one last kiss and we finish changing.

We walk to the pool "Want to jump off the board?"Sebastian asks. I look up and see how high the board is "I dont know.." I say. "Mmmm..come on love please" he wraps around my sides and kisses my check.

"Sure" I sigh he sure does know how to make me do things. he pulls my arm and leads my up the board. "dont worry love if you fall I will catch you" that made me feel safer for some reason.

We got to the top an Sebastian says "We will jump on 3 ok 1...2...3" We both jump right into the pool, it was probly one of the most exciting things ever.

time skip

arive home and as soon as Sebastian closes the door he is on top of me on the bed he wispered in my ear "tonight is going to be the best day ever"

hope u like I put the yaoi im the next chap sry if u wanted it but goodbye my KITTENS