Summer

lolz I got fricken 6k I am litterly freaken the fuck outright now, my mom saw me and looked like she gave up on life...

Summer

Yes summer but this summer was going to be the best.

Because I was spending it with Sebby, Yes thats his new name."So what first rollercoaster, ferris wheel or- "That" I inturp Sebastian.

A big roller coaster about the size of a football field was infront of us and I was pointing at it. "Are you sure?" "Yep".We climb into the front seat both shaking like we just watched a horror movie.

"Its ok"Sebatian slips his hand into mine making me feel better.It starts to go up the hill at a slow pace making every noise scare you. A few clicks later the cart is at the top and it shoots down making me scream at the top of my lungs probably breaking every ones eardrums.

"Jeez I didn't know it was possible for someone to scream that loud " Sebastian laughs. "Only if you screamed my name like that" I pause and feel the blush spread all over, but Sebastian looks away like nothing happened.

"No more rollercoasters, how about we eat" I point at a small foodstand.

"Sure what do you want?" Sebastian asks. "I can pay for myself I got money" I say in a royal-like tone. "Okay mister hot shot" a giggle comes from beside me, I look over to see a blonde..."Alois? I haven't seen you in forever" I say.I can feel Sebastian get pissed off and jelous next to me.

"Ya, same I am here with my brother luka, but he is on a rollercoaster I can't handle those things"Alois states "Ya me either" "Ya you could probably hear his scream from a mile away"Sebastian laughs trying to hide his jeoulousy but I can still see it.

"Well we have to go" "Wa-bye Alois I wave and he waves back. "Whats wrong?" I question.

"Nothin lets just order" After we eat some delicious hotdogs and many teases from Sebastian on how sexy I look when I eat a hotdog we climb onto a ferriswheel.

Slightly scared for my life I grab onto Sebastians arm shaking the cart slightly.  "We can still get off " Sebastian whispers,  I shake my head no.I can handle this.. mabye.

lol CLIFFHANGER jk did I get you ha ya I got you enjoy the rest hheehehe

The cart rises slowly into the dark sky. Tch tch tch those few noses make me shove my head into Sebastian side scaring him to but he just wraps his arms around me.

"Love, look" I lift my head up and see the beautiful stars shining in the sky. This moment last for only a moment but it feels like forever.

The cart moves back down breaking the silence. Sadly we get off of the ride and head back home. I got drowsey and everything goes black.

"Love, wake up" I squint my eyes open and see Sebastians beautiful face. Then I relize hr is carring me. "What happen?" I ask as he puts me down.

"Well you where leaning on me and fell asleep so I carried you" Sabastian shruggs. "Oh..Sorry""Dont worry I dont mind carrying you"He whispers making me blush once agian.

I open the door showing aunt red passed out on the couch "Wow shes out cold" Sebastian whispers. I nodd my head. We arive in my room and I feel a slight push on my back making me land on the bed.

I turn around to see a red faced Sebastian.  "Sorry..I triped over that"He points at a shoe making me laugh.

"Just come here"I whisper biting my lip trying to look seductive but failing. "Haha ok sexy " Sebastian climbs onto me.....

And you know what happens but I feel uncomfortable writing it so I am going to end the chapter here goodbye my KITTENS.