Sadness

Prepare for crying

(Ciels POV )

"And this is the bedroom" Alois decided to give all of us the tour of his masive house. "Well way to really rub it in"Sebastian whispers making me smile.

"So...what do you want to do?" Claude asks.m"How about this" Alois pulls out a whiskey bottle and grins. I would have never thought that a boy like Alois would even have that.

"Hell ya" Sebastian says surprising all of us. He walks up and grabs the bottle. "Lets have some fun" Sebastian almost yells."Calm down we aren't even drunk yet" I say. Sebastian twists the cap off and chuges some down.

"Happy?" Sebastian smirks.

We all head down stairs ready to pour our glasses when Sebastian decides to be smart and run down stairs with a bottle of whiskey in his hand then trips face clashing with the ground making us all laugh.

"It's ok ,the whiskeys fine" Sebastian laughs.

The whiskey tastes sweet going down my neck but also has a sour aftertaste making it taste horrid."Well since we are all drunk now lets have some fun"Sebastian climbs onto my lap then takes off his shirt. I have been in enough times like this to know how this is going to end.

"What did i say no sex" I point out making Sebastian whine. "Lets just order pizza or something" Claude says then picks up the phone and orders.

"Here" Alois turns on his massive tv playing some kind of horrer movie.

A few minutes later the pizza arrives and we eat. I feel like im abput to pass out i don't really have a tolerance for whiskey.I head upstairs to the bathroom while they head to the rooms to sleep to (boring party ever).

I click the light on making mye shut my eyes. In the mirror shows me with blood shot eyes "uhh.." I feel as if im going to pass out any second.

"Hheyyyy.." Alois says wraping his arms around my waist. "Hey..."  my voive cracks as i talk. "Fffolloww me...."Alois grabs my hand and leads me to his room.

"What.."He pulls me onto the bed making me black out.

I wake up with light shining into my eyes causeing me to blink a few times. My head is placed on a chest making me roll my eyes of course Sebastian would force me to have sex with him.

I look up making me me freze in terror. I dont see black hair but i see blonde. Alois gives me a wided eyed loom. "Oh no..." He whispers.

I jump up and relize that we are naked this can't be happening. I throw on my clothes. "Im sorry Ciel i didn't know im-""Its fine its not anyones falt we where drunk". I run out the room and head toward Sebastians.

The door is already open and Claude is sitting on the bed naked with his head in his lap crying.  Then Sebastian I see him in the corner.

"Ssssebbbastiannn....." agian i cry causing Sebastian to look at me. "Oh my god Ciel i didn't know im sorry i really didn't-" "Stop,me and Alois did to I-I just need sommmee time"Alois appears behind me.

Lol imma leave it to let you think about life goodbye my kittens.