Presents

I am sorry I havnt wrote dor a long time so I am going to make this a longer chapter hopfully you guys like it.

I exit the house with a box in my hands,  hearing a few scared mews coming from the kitten inside. I feel bad for the kitten but I cant do anything to help until we get to Sebastian.

I walk on the dark gray pavement leading right to Sebastians house. I walk up to the door and knock. No one comes to the door, I knock once again hoping Sebastian is ok.

i feel relieved when the door crecks open and I see Sebastian standing there, the bags under his eyes prove he didn't get much sleep. "Sorry did I wake you?" I question. "No, I was up already" He says.

"Happy Birthday, I got you this" I say as Sebsstian opens the door to let me inside. I hand him the present after he closes the door, "Awww..love you didn't have to get me anything" He smirks.

He slowly opens the lid, his eyes going wide when he sees whats inside. I feel arms wrap around my waist and me being squished to death. "Thank you so much Ciel!" He says into my ear. Then he pulls away slamming his lips onto mine, pulling me into a slow kiss.

He pulls away after a moment to get the kitten out of the box. "I feed her this morning you dont have to worry" I tell Sebastian.

"Does she have a name?" Sebastian asks. "No you can name her whatever you want" I reply. He picks up the kitten staring into the her eyes looking her over.

"Ciel her name is Ciel, she will remind me of you when ever you are gone" he sets down the kitten the comes back over to me. "Now since you got me a present I must give you mine" he whispers into my ear.

My face goes bright red relizing what he ment but before I have any time to protest my lips where coverd by his.

Epic Time Skip

I lay on Sebastians bed his arms wraped around me, we are both covered in sweat and other substances. I stare up at the cieling wondering why Sebastian picked me, out of every one me.

I look back over to his perfect face he looks alot like a cat so agile and care free, and happy.

His eyes flutter open showing dark crimson eyes that I could just drowned in. Sebastian smiles a real smile, not a smirk like he does all the time. "I love you" he whispers.

My heart skips a beat "I love you more" I reply back. "But I love you most" Sebastian kisses my forehead then whispers "Do you still want to go to the beach or just stay and relax?"

ok guys tell me if you want ciel to stay at Sebastians house or they both fo to the beach? thanks for all the support we hit 1k I really love this series so far and if you have any questions plz ask. goodbye my KITTENS