Sunset

WE HIT 4K ahem I cant believe we hit 4k reads thanks abunch, and sry for not updating sooner I got my laptop fixed ☺Enjoy the fireworks.

The beach was beautiful, it made you think of the happy times and special moments In life. I sit in the golden sand staring into the beautiful ocean water making this moment one of the best because there are few of them. I feel something warm wrap around my hand making me glance at Sebastian as he sits next to me.

"Wow, its beautiful" He whispers I glance back at the ocean . The silence cares on until a loud bang and a red light apears in the sky signaling that the fireworks have started.

They keep going some large and others small making the 4th of july that much more exiting.  I was so into the fireworks I didn't even notice Sebastian leave. I look all around  not seeing him at all "Aunt red, where is Sebastian?" I ask her.

"He  just went up there" She points to a small tent that seems to be selling fireworks. I head tword the tent "Sebastian?" I wisper not wanting to draw any attention.

"Hello?" I pull back the curtin revealing the inside of the tent, but there seems to be no one inside. I start to exit the tent until I see someone across the room "Sebastian?" I whisper, "Ciel what are you doing?" He asks walking to me "I couldn't find you" I state.

All the sudden he grabs my hand and pulls me outside "wha- Sebastian points to the sky, nothing happens for a moment but then a big rocket shoots up and explods showing the words:  Ciel I love you

I felt like my heart jumped out of my body, I had no clue what to do or say until Sebastian pulls an my chin up and plants his lips on mine. I would have never thought this would happen, its something that would be in a movie or book.

Sebastian pulls away and I know exactly what to say  "I love you to"

I know its short but I hope yall liked this I thought it was so kawii,  and ya goodbye my KITTENS