Torn

after all the looks from other kids we finally got to the classroom. I sat down with Sebastian next to me.

Thud I felt a slap on the back of my head, I turn around to see the most popular girl in school. "what?" I ask in a sincere tone "I was wondering if you would like to go to a party with me tommarow?".

"Sure as long as my friend Sebastian here  can come to" i replied.

She nodded yes and I turned back around to see a mad Sebastian,  the look on his face scared me a little.

I placed my hand on his leg under the table so noone could see, his face changed into love again.

Awesome time skip

we walked up to the front door of the party address. "143 maple road looks right" Sebastian says. a girl opens the door smiling "You must be Ciel come on in" she cheers. I dont get why so many people are being nice to me I have never been popular.

We walk into the room next to a punch table is a dance floor and even better a pool is outside of a glass window. "So whats first" Sebastian whispers in my ear. I giggle spulling Sebastian to the dance floor,  as on que the song "All of me"starts playing.

Sebastian pulls me into a slow dance putting his hands around my waist and mine around his neck. Everyone already knows that we are gay and a few girls gigle staring at us.

When Sebastian nibbles at my ear the girls start freaking out, then I relize we are the only boys at the party. it hits me they invited us because they think we are adorable..

Then Sebastian nibbles at my neck and I almost let out a moan.  "Se..Sebastian stop we are in public" I whisper. "Aww ok but when we get home I might not be able to control myself around you" Sebastian says.

im pretty sure u know what is going to happen next. goodbye my KITTENS