Circus

This part is going to be just a skip to when they go to the xircus the next day enjoy.

Finnaly sunday, yesterday was little kisses and hugs just walking around the town. Today we go to the circus, I have only been there once when I was a kid.

I look up at the big sign that says Circus Of Wonder. "This circus is new, they even have a big frasweel" (How ever you spell it) Sebastian says in exitment.

"Come on lets go" I pull on Sebastians hand and enter the First tent. In the tent  there is a stadium with people sitting  down on the bleachers so we do the same. We take a seat at the very top to get a good view of the show.

The lights get dim as a few people enter the arena "Ladies and gentlemen we have a great show for you tonight, we start with this lovely lady ,mary" a girl with long blonde hair, beautiful green eyes and a good fram, you could say she was very attractive.

Sebastian leans in and stars at her looking at her up and down, this makes me pissed so I lean back a little away from Sebastian.The show goes on with animals and tight rope walkers and a few other things.

We walk out of the tent , I see a cotten candy stand "Hey do you want some cotton candy?" I ask Sebastian.

"Sure" He hands me a five dollar bill and I run over to the stand.A tall man runs the stand "Can I get strawberry" I hand him the money and he gives my the candy.

I turn to walk back to Sebastian, but I see him talking to someone. I notice the blonde hair and know its the girl from the circus "Are you here with anyone? " she asks Sebastian.

"Ya, im here with a friend" A friend I can feel myself get mad. "Thats a shame, I have to go see you around" What really sets me off is when she winks at Sebastian.

He turns my way,  i throw the cotton at him "im going home" I walk toward the exit "Ok iwill come with you" he says. How can he act like nothing happened like the girl wasnt even here.

We walk home in silence, I turn the corner and walk up my steps.Sebastian grabs my arm making me face him "Sorry about the girl she was a old friend" He kisses me gently and walks back onto the side walk heading home, leaving me in shock.

sorry its short but I wasnt goina put the girl in there until someone gave me the idea so ya goodbye my KITTENS