Alone

Sorry its been awhile I tried to update but It wasnt working so hopefully this works.

Sebastian wasnt at school today because he got sick, this worrys me because he is the one who always sticks up for me when I am bullied but he isnt here today.

I walk through the front doors cautiously but no matter what the populars always find me, they strut over to me snickering "Look here its pour little  Ciel oh no where is your boyfriend" he says acting sad.

"He is looking for loserville" I didnt think thing could get worse nut then I thought of the best comeback "Ya I am and look I found it" I laugh as I point at them.

I start to walk in the other direction feeling like I am on top of the world but as turn around Sebastian stands tall before me. "I though you- He pulls me into a hug "That was awesome love" He whispers into my ear causing me blush red.

"I came to school cause I needed to say sorry for the girl" We pull out of the hug. "its ok I am over it" I smile kindly feeling better.

"Aww that is so cute"one of the guys say sarcasticly. "You can screw off momas boy" Sebastian grits his teeth. The boy frowns knowing he wont win this fight, He walks off with his friends following him.

"Wow" I whisper, wondering how he got them to back off like that. Sebastian wraps his hand with mine giving a little squeese telling me its fine.

We run to class just as the bell rings "ok class today we have a half day because of 4th of july" I completely forgot about today I think me and Aunt red will see fireworks and mabye take Sebastian.

I rip a piece of paper off my notepad and write "Do you want to come with me for fireworks" onto the paper. I slowly place it onto his desk, Sebastian looks at me and nods placing a smile on my face.

all I think of for the rest of school is for the fireworks to come. Finallg me and Sebastian can just relax together and be a normal couple.

I burst out the front doors pulling my boyfriends hand with me, not being able to wait any longer. "Wait love I need a secound" I stop and turn to Sebastian who is panting  and bent over. I giggle and pull his head up to mine and give him a quick  kiss on the lips.

He walks next to me agian grabbing my hand and twirling me around smashing his lips onto mine "You know I need more than that" he whispers between gasps. We finally pull away and start to walk once more with Sebastian's hand still in mine toward my house for Aunt red.

As we arrive Aunt red pulls into the driveway just in time to pick us up.

We climb into the back seat, Aunt red almost yells "I got a new job" as she bounces up and down in exitment. "Thats awesome" I replied.

She exits the driveway and in the direction of the beach because that is where the fireworks are. "Wow" Sebastian whispers and points at the beach revealing a big tent with fireworks of all shapes and sizes and nexr to that the beaxh with the beutiful ocean.

"The ocean looks just like your eyes Sebastian whispers into my ear making me bush once again.

in though I should end it here see you next time bye my KITTENS