Decisions

I decided to let Ciel stay mad for a little bit but not to mad enjoy.

I really had no idea what to say to him, he slapped me should I be mad or sad I dont know how I feel. " I just need some time to think" that is all i can say I ran as fast as I could home I felt bad for leaving him in the rain like that but he slapped me does he deserve it?.

I arived home and noticed a car in the drive way, it was a red Mustang whoever owned it must be rich. I walk in side and see a black haired woman with crimson eyes who looks alot like Sebastian.

"Hey you , arent you the kid who ruined my sons life he is being picked on because of you" She was crying now and walking over to me. I thought she was going to hit me or something but she just whispers "Sebastian told me that you are the reason he is bring bullied and he hates it so stop" She runs out of the run leaving me in shock.

Aunt red walks over to me and gives me a hug "Its ok" she says. I cant believe that Sebastian actully said that after all we havr been through he betrays me like this and then he slaps me. I get out of aunt reds grip and run to my room I cant show her my tears.

I dive into my bed crying myself into a sleep.

The next day I feel like crap im so lazy but I go to school anyway. I decide to walk because there is nothing better to do and I dont care if I am late for school.

I hear yelling all the sudden and then my face in a mud puddle. I look over my shoulder and see josh from school and I in know im about to get my ass kicked.

He rolls me over onto my back and starts throwing punchs left and right every single one hitting my face. then he stands up and kicks my sides until I can feel the blood pouring out of them. I cant feel anything anymore the world is upside down and then all I hear is yelling and it all goes black.

mahhh Cliffhanger im to mean. I hope you enjoyed the fight scene im not that good at fighting and yaoi scences so sry if its bad gooby my KITTENS