Diploma

it hurt me to write this.

Today was that day, the final bell of school has rung.With kids runing and jumping out of the school all around me, but not me. I was not happy at all because this summer is the last time I get to see the loveof my life, Sebastian.

"Hey, wanna go on get ice cream?" a voice says behind me."Ya sure I could have some ice cream"i huff.

"Whats wrong love?"Sebastian asks.I cant tell Sebastian until later if I do now it will ruin the summer.

"Nothin"i smile"lets go" I grab Sebastians hand and head toward the  cream parlor witch isnt that far away.

"2 chocolate please" Sebastian orders. I have to tell him if I keep this secret then I will only feel guilt that I will never overcome.

"Sebastian I have to tell you something..." I whisper.

"hmmm" Sebastian takes a mouthful of ice cream. "hahahahah" He looks so wierd with a mouth full. I feel coldness on my cheek, I rub it off showing chocolate on my hand now.

"Oh its on" I take a spoonfull of icecream and flick it at him making me laugh harder when it hits his forehead but soon being interupted by the same thing on my forehead.

Later after our "fight" we get asked to leave for being to messy we exit the busy shop. "Wow that was something I have and will never do again"I giggle.

"oh come on just once more" Sebastian laughs. "So what where you going to tell me?" I wish he never asked that.

"Well...after summer aunt red is..moving and I have to come with her"

Sebastians face has so many emotions its hard to read, Mad sad and... heartbroken.

"R..really?" he looks like he is about to cry, making mr want to cry to.I wrap my arms around him "Yes..."

"Well then we have to use this summer to its fullest" he pulls away and smiles making me feel better.

This is going to be the best summer ever.

Sorry I had to write this in a hurry I am doin stuff (watching anime) umm ya hope you liked it as always and goodbye my KITTENS 8