Next day

WARNING yaoi. the plot will start soon im not sure yet .enjoy

I looked around the room and all I could see was blackness.  All the sudden the door swung open and I saw Sebastian on top of me. "WHAT HAPPENED I heard you scream" Sebastian yells.

"I just had a nightmare" I replied embarrassed.  " Its ok " Sebastian says.

We have this moment of silence it was a little romantic.then I felt lips on my, it felt so right but I knew it was wrong.

Sebastians hands my side and clutched my face is his palm, I did the same but my hands where on his chest. As soon as it started it ended and I could feel a wave of sadness overcome me

"Wow" Sebastian laughts. "What"I reply back "its just...I didnt think you where that good at kissing"He giggled.

Then the worst happened "Are you - Before my aunt could say anything else she saw what was happening. Sebastian jumped right  off of me and my Aunt turned around closed the door and walked away.

"She must be sleepwalking" I whisper "Ya " Sebastian says back.

Then I feel Sebastian jump right back onto my and the kisses linger with every breath and every gasp.

Things got serious quick Sebastian started to rip off my shirt then I speak up "Sebastian please not yet I hardly know you".

"Ok, sorry I was moving to fast.He lays down next to me and I dig my head nto his chest and fall into a dream world.

sry it short more plot soon I just wanted to write this to show Sebastian feels for Ciel and Ciel the same let me know if you want Sebastian or Ciel to be the Semi/bottom.  goodbye my KITTENS