Company

this chapter imdroduces a new character named lisa and she is new at school and she likes (loves) ciel and Sebastian gets protective over Ciel and very jealous both Ciel does not like lisa back and he has to tell her why. so ya something like that enjoy.

Sebastian lips where om mine pullimg up my shirt and over my head, then takes off his shirt throwing it at the floor. He starts to work at my shorts then rips then off with his teeth with showed a big bulge in my boxers. "Someones happy" Sebastian giggled.

He pulls down my boxers now both of us where naked on the bed Sebastian on me. "Are you ready?" Sabastian asked in a worried tone. I nodded and he pushed in slowly I almost screamed in pain and pleaser.

"MMMM...SE . SEBASTIAN" I finally came and so did Sebastian. he collapsed next to me." That...was...awesome" He says in breaths. "I love you" I say. "I love you to" He breaths.

Then a knock came from the door I walked over to it "Hello..does Ciel live hear" It sounded like a girl. I threw on my clothes and opened the door. it revealed a blond blue eyed girl about my height.  "Hi im lisa Ciel I was at the party and wondering if you could show me around tomorrow, Im new at school and dont really  know my way around" lisa says

"Ya sure wha- before I could say anything Sebastians arms wrapped around me all he had on was boxers "Love, come back to bed with me" He whisped. I know what he is doing he is trying to show lisa im taken and gay.

I look at lisa and she looks speechless "Oh im sorry am I inturupting something" she asks. "No" yes" Sebastian coughs. "Dont be rude, sorry my boyfriend and I where busy but I can still show you around tomarrow"

"Ok" she replied she leaves with a smile. I close the door and look at Sebastian "Ooohh someone jelly" I giggle "I would never trade you for anyone in the world" I whisper seductively.

"Shall we finish what we started?" he asks I nodd my head and get picked up by Sebastian.

sooo do you want me to keep lisa in the story or not bc I think Sebastian being jealous is cute and if u have any ideas or questions plz do tell. Goodbye my KITTENS