Blur

Warning smut if no like no read, I am not good at writing it because I fell so akward but that doesn't mean I am not going to write it.

It was all a blur, as soon as we got to my house we apeared in my bedroom. We both strip of our clothes leaving us in boxers "So I see someone likes cats" I point to Sebastians boxers that have kittens all over them, He blushes but then climbs onto me.

"Wait I want to try something differn't this time" I whisper then  climb onto sebastian "Go right ahead" Sebastian leans back ready to enjoy himself, me on the other hand I have really no idea what to do. So I start to slide off his boxers and place my hands on his thighs spreading them (Akward)

umm...I guess this is how you do it, I thrust into the other man making him moan loud "shhh..aut red is still up" she could probably hear us. I thrust agian this time Sebastian contains himself, I continue thursting until the end dropping my body beside him on the bed.

"Sorry" i whisper "For what" Sebastian questions. "If I did it wrong" I whisper feeling embarrassed, Sebastian wraps his arms around me "love you did marvelous" the older man says making me feel a little better.

The morning is like usual, we both get up and head to school but today is differn't because as we arive to school hand In hand a bright lime green car passes right by us but as it does a container full of a liquid flys outand onto my head making me covered in the liquid.

Sebastian drops my hand making me look up, but he is aleeady chasing after the car before I can say anything. I sigh I know he ran after the car but he could at least help me clean up. I turn around to head back home and get cleaned up,

As I get to the top step I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see a huffing Sebastian "....Here..." he hands me a piece of a paper, I unfold it showing  random numbers mixed with letters. I question myself trying to figure out what it is. Then it hits me. its the lisence plate to the car.

I squeak "I would so hug you right now but I am kinda covered in stuff" I giggle, but to my surprise Sebastian wraps his warm arms around me.

"Now we can take a shower together" he whispers making me blush. I turn around and open the door in a hurry.  We both dart to the bathroom ready to take a "shower". The bathroom door is pushed open letting us both in, smashing our lips together striping ourselfs of the clothes.....

After the shower that probley just made us more messy we skip school and head to Sebastians house to make sure his mom doesnt know. He opens the door letting us into his house. As soon as I enter a familair cat walks up to me rubbing up on my leg making a purrr. "Wow she likes me" I exclaim.

"Of course she does, who could forget a beautiful face like yours" Sebastian whispers and wraps his arms around me. "I love you so much" I whisper.

"I love you more" my love says back "but I love you most" I end it by placing my lips on his slowly making the kiss last a lifetime.

But as every goodthing starts it always has to end because a few days away was graduation and that would be the worst day ever...

hahah cliffhanger, ya im a bitch and I know it but it is going to be so hard to write the next part so just stick with me.

goodbye my KITTENS