Thanks

OMG I hit 2k I am so happy I could just scream, but dont worry I wont.thank you guys so much for 2K enjoy the chapter.

I woke up in a empty and cold bed. I sit up and feel a sharp pain in my back remembering what happened last night. Something falls on the floor I peak over the bed, laying on the wood floor is a note. I reach down and pick it up gently.

Dear Ciel,

I had to go home because I forgot my mom was home. I am sorry my love I would have stayed longer if I could but my mom would be VERY mad at me.

love, Sebastian

His mom, the memory of her comming to my house hits me. He told her it was my fault, I feel the tears streaming down my face I crumble up the note and throw it across the room.

Throwing my head into the pillow I let more tears rush out leaving me in a wet mess. I cant  believe he said that after he says he loves me and cant live without me, I am so stupid for believing his lies.

The door creaks , I pick up my head and see Sebastian standing in the door way "Hey  I snuck out- He notices the tears on my face "Whats wrong?" he walks closer to me.

"Stay away" I yell, he stops I  his tracks "You told your mom it was my fault you are being picked on, I hate you" I scream. Tears rush down his face now making me want to take everything back.

"No I didnt I said I was the reason you are being picked on, she heard my wrong" He crokes "But fine I will leave whatever" I jump off the bed and onto him "Sorry your mom s..said that".

I crash my lips into his whispering sorry In between gasps.  I pull away"Ok its fine, im sorry"

time skip

I wake up once again but with Sebastians body next to me. "Good morimg slepy head"Sebastian whispers. I stretch my arms in the air, Sebastian leans over to me and I feel a sensation on my stomach,  I relize Sebastian is tickling me I cant help but giggle.

I jump of the bed getting off of Sebastians arms. "Haha its cute when you giggle like that"He laughs, in reply by sticking my tounge out at him. Sebastian jumps off the bed pushing my body against the wall.

"Be careful, a monster might just want to eat you up" Sebastian whispers in my ear. The door opens with a creak making us look over to it.

Aunt red is standing at the door "Oh god guys I cant even leave you two alone for a second with out you kissing, jeez" she walks away in frustration. Me and Sebastian just laugh then share another kiss.

We get dresses and walk out the door " I was thinking about taking you to the carnival, if you want to go"He questions. "Sure, when is it?" I ask

"Its tommarow,  but today we can just walk around the town" He stops waiting for a answer "Ya sound like fun" I say.

yay a carnival awesome I thought of this because book of circus comes out july 10th (Season 3). goodbye my KITTENS