Guilt

Hey guys I am sorry I haven't been able to update but I was on vacation and I wont be able to update for a little longer but I was able to quickly write this I am doin something alittle differn't this is going to be in sebastians pov (point of view) even though I suck at  it I am still goina do it so wish me luck....

I woke up freezing, I was surprised I haven't woken up earlier I stare at the clock to see the time 1:32 . I climb out of Ciels prying arms trying not to wake him but failing as his blue eyes slowly open. "Mmm..wha-what are you doin, and why is it so cold?" Ciel moans grabing at the blankets and covering himself showing a slight blush when he looks at my naked body. "Are you going to blush every time you see me like this" I smirk.

"Sh-shut u-up"Ciel studders because of the cold. I am about to say something but a pain  arises in my stomach causing me to hunch over "Are you- thats all I hear,I dart to the bathroom and hunch over the toilet relizing why my stomach hurts.

Ciel comes into the bathroom, as I look at him a look of pur shock covers his face.

Fricken epic time skip only like 5 minutes later

I sit on his bed "Mabye it was food poisoning" I scratch my head trying to think of a reason to why I threw up. "Ya mabye"Ciel whispers.

"Just in case I should stay far away from you, just for a little while" "I dont want you to get because of me" I pull on my pants and go to grab my shirt but something stops me. A cold hand. I stare into Ciels eyes "I dont care about getting sick I just want to be with you" my heart pauses. I have no idea on what to say next "Wow I have mad you speachless, its usallay you who does that" Ciel giggles.

I grab his arm and relize how cold he actually is "Your going to freeze to death love" I grab a blanket off the bed and wrap is around him.

"You are going to stay if you like it or not" Something tells me Ciel is not kiding "Ok ok mister though guy, but no kissing till tomarrow". Ciel puts on a pouting face making me laugh.

I know its been awhile and this part is so fricken short but sunday I will be able to update way more because im not so busy, see you later my kittens