Night

Hey guys I am going to have more time to update because schools is out hopefully I will be able to do at least 3-5 updates a week. I will be doing this part for Sebastians POV it probably wont be good, but anyway enjoy.

I walk up to Ciels house with him dragging behind me. I wrap my arm around him "Are you tired?" I ask. "Very" he groans, Ciel opens the door giving me a shocked look.

"Wha- Then I see it His aunt is laying on the floor in front of the couch.  Ciel runs over to her leaning his head onto her chest listening for a heart beat. Relief runs over his face 'She is just asleep" He whispers.

All the sudden a knock on the door gets both of our attention. I open the door revealing a girl with tears streaming down her face, then I reconize her its lisa then a frown creeps onto my face.

"What do you want" I mumble. Ciel walks over to me crossing his arms and glares at her.'I a...aammm soo sorr...yy" lisa says wiping tears off her face.

"I just want to be friends again, can we?" lisa pleads. Me and Ciel share a look then look at lisa again "Sure, but if you pull ANYTHING on me or Ciel then you will have hell to pay" Sounding very rude but I dont care.

Ciel giggles "What?" I question.  "Your sexy when you talk like a big tuff guy" That set me off I pull his waist to me and give him a ruff kiss.

I look over at Lisa, showing a red face. "Sorry, so you need anything else?" I ask.

"Umm.. I was wondering if two guys want to hang out after school on monday".

"Sure whatever" I groan and slam the door connecting our lips again Ciel moans into the kiss making my pants uncomfortable.

"Hey go do that upstairs" I pull away wand see Aunt red standing over us. "heh..Sorry" feeling akward I pull Ciel upstairs and into his room, pushing him onto his bed.

I Climb onto him nibbling on his ear making him pull off my pants "Someones feisty" I whisper into his ear making him pull off his own clothes, and my shirt.

"Fuck..me" my eyes go wide hearing him say that. "Sorry what did you say?" I whispered.

"I said Fuck me goddammit" this really got me excited hearing him say that. I push in fast making him scream my name 'UGH... SEB..SEBASTIAN" I push faster making him grab my hair and pulling on it.

We both Climax yelling each others name. We fall next to each other breathing fast pulling the covers onto my head. "Wow..that was different" Ciel wispers.

"Yeah" I breath out. I fall into a sleep ready for the weekend.

I remembered lisa so I thought  I would put her In  there. They have all weekend to do stuff ooohhh. Goodbye my KITTENS